What new event would like to see in future updates?

  • Thread starter Thread starter N99GT
  • 49 comments
  • 3,181 views
The one-make races from the previous games: :)

Evo Meeting (Mitsubishi Lancer)
Legend of the Silver Arrow (Mercedes Benz)
Blackpool Racers (TVR's)
Boxer Spirit (RUF's vs Imprezas)
GT300 (Japanese 300Hp cars... it was in GT2)
Stars of the Pleiades (Subaru's)

And some new ones:

Group C Challenge
Group B Rally Challenge
GT Grand Touring Car Championship (The Ultimate battle of GT's touring cars, such as the Mitsubishi FTO STC, M3 GTR, Impreza STC, Altezza STC, Alfa 155, Calibra and Astra (Opel & Vauxhall), Audis, ISF Racing Concept, etc.)
 
Hillclimb and Gymkhna.

Also, how about something more similar to the Grand Tour Special Event? Perhaps Cannonball-Run-Style in a few different countries?

That would be cool maybe even make a endurance race Cannonball style. Race from NY to Cali.Rally style of course in stages..doubt I'd be able to play for 2 -3 days to get across America lol
 
I see people saying gymkhana, i also love it but its the exact same thing as drifting, which we already have
 
I see people saying gymkhana, i also love it but its the exact same thing as drifting, which we already have

but wouldnt rather have a 'dedicated' drifting championship (they do show some D1GP clips in Gran Turismo TV!) like they have for normal races? i know i would =D
 
N99GT
but wouldnt rather have a 'dedicated' drifting championship (they do show some D1GP clips in Gran Turismo TV!) like they have for normal races? i know i would =D

That would be great
 
I see people saying gymkhana, i also love it but its the exact same thing as drifting, which we already have


No its not the same. You need to have an open track enviroment, not really a real track like drifting.
 
I see people saying gymkhana, i also love it but its the exact same thing as drifting, which we already have

Sorry mate, big difference. Just wikipedia it, google it, whatever... check it out even just for your own info :)
 
Demolition derby at Daytona, winner gets a million and whatever car in the game they want!!
(never gonna happen, so I guess I'll just have to run the nascar events backwards for the moment, lol)
 
Def more touring car events, like a btcc with 320i's and integra type r's etc.

Maybe another le mans style too, split into categories. Like modern day, 908/r10 etc, a 90's with c9/787b??

Also very miffed why there isn't a gt1 category with corvettes/vipers etc, would be a great add to the game :)
 
ture, they diffinately need a lot more GT races, hey maybe yhere one in the pipeline for a seasonal update?!
even though u get rubbish AI, yhey should make it so that you race other people online, based on their driving skill. But that they would have to bring in a grading system that rewards skillfull drivers....
 
How about something completely crazy, a Schwimmenwagen race where you have to drive half way round the Grand Valley circuit before having to sail around the lake!
Makes sense to utilise the actual purpose of the vehicle!
 
I wish they'd add another short length enduro. Maybe like a 200 mile cote d azur or Deep Forest.:drool:
 
I like the idea of D1GP but there are people who set stuff up like that online. I would like to see more of the Australian V8 Supercars and events just for those.
 
Proper rally with full P2P courses and scenery that doesn't just generate in front of you.
 
Mille Miglia,Carrera Panamericana for events. Spa,Goodwood,Lime Rock,Mosport,Road Atlanta,Sebring for tracks....oh,and bring back ALL the tracks from previous GT titles.:)
 
Aside from "an Event"

I feel we need:

More tracks....
More Wheels....
More USEFUL cars...
Keep Track of online Stats.....

💡
Races xxx

Wins xxx

Top 3 xxx

kicked out xxx

disconnects xxx

I don't think thats too hard to setup....💡

Then this game would be close to perfection:sly: 👍

Your ideas on stat tracking are nice.
 
ooo another feature that PD should implement into the game is a B-Spec driver improvement camp...
you reach a certain level and pay a certain amount of credits and then you race on any given track, then your B-spec driver learns the way you drive and then you wont end up throwing your controller or slipper at your TV screen when Bob brakes 2 corners early and tries to overtake by going on the gravel pit!!!!!

:O

@ ALMSDriver, i would love to see more races like that! imagine climbing the goodwood hillclimb in the one of the expensive old timers!
 
Back