What, no Big Brother 8 Thread?!

It's a house with 11 chicks in, a bath in the living room and big shared beds.

I know you're all watching it really, it still counts even if its on mute (you sick perverts). So who's your favourite? What surprises are going to be sprung? How long before more men go in? Why do any of us care anymore?

Discuss.

Seriously, can it get any more ridiculous?

I watched it for 5 minutes then stopped. And after my brother telling the the shared beds, bath in the living room, and grill in the bedroom, just adds to the total stupidity. People will love the way they will argue over this, but I will not...

Unless it's mud wrestling. :P

bb801_0940_tracey--bb8-A.jpg

AV IT!!! :lol:

I sometimes wonder why I still watch this tripe.
Davina said 1 man will be going in on friday which should be half interesting, but it will probably be some gay guy or a tranny :crazy:

I can see the 60yr old walking before the week is through and that 53yr old is a nutter!

...I'm glad we got rid of this show here in the US. Well, I think we did. I'm not old enough to watch CBS...

(badum-peh! Sorry for the US-only joke there at the end...)

Just a quick explanation of sorts:

CBS' average viewer has been dead for twenty years, so no, its not some special adults-only channel that I have to be 18 to watch (I'm 20... Go figure...).

My Grandparents love CBS... Personally, it drives me up a wall...

Yea Im watching BB8. That AVE It person looks like she could be entertaining... The house is cool, especially the diary room. The twins look like they could get annoying...

Yea Im watching BB8. That AVE It person looks like she could be entertaining... The house is cool, especially the diary room. The twins look like they could get annoying...

'Could'? Try 'already are'. The endless comments about how the pink house was great, the pink hair was great, how pretty/gorgeous everyone was wore thin pretty soon. Think I would probably have to kill them if I was stuck in a house with them.

I think even men would tire of them (hopefully though women would first -esp in a house of all females).

Can't wait for a man to get in there though. There is plenty of eye candy for the men but we women have to wait and wait.......

I think Charley will become one of the unpopulars or the most unpopular person in the house. I dont think much of the public like her either so she could be one of the first people out if she gets nominated. Im finding Lesley annoying. She keeps complaining and crying... but what can you expect from an old woman in a house like that.

Big Brother should get more interesting with a even number of guys in the house.

We have to remember that the housemates are kept seperate for two weeks before going into the house, so the loneliness is immense. plus she has no one but air heads around her, so will feel the distance. sayin that tho, she should know what to expect by now!

the whole date thing was bizarre to watch. he obviously didnt like Charley, said she was high maintainence! Did he save the best for last????

So what do we all think of Ziggy then?
And the whole 'i'll decide who faces the public vote' thing?
I personally think BB didn't go too over the top looks wise, but did manage to pic someone that all the 'wannabes' would jump over!
and Charley's name dropping is driving me mad. She may know the names of the Man Utd football players, but do they really know her??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11021-2006410749,00.html?channel=Big+Brother&clipID=1347_SUN2271

lmao

Owww my ears!!!

I don't like him, he's smug and up his own arse! he thinks he's gods gift and is just as vain as most of the girls in there.

I can't stand Charley she is extremely childish! I think she's the first to go this week. Hope Emily soon follows her, too posh and too far up her own arse too.

Other than that I think it's turning out to be a good BB this year, it was genious putting all them women in there and the cracks are showing already (excuse the bad pun)

Not sure who I want to win it yet, there's some I haven't made my mind up about yet but at least the twins have calmed down, I can see them lasting a few weeks yet if they keep their heads down, all the bitches will be out first as usual.

Back