What non-X1/FGT car for A-spec Le mans 24 hours?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Esvees
  • 36 comments
  • 7,394 views
Mid-turbo. Almost 1200 ft/lbs, she really rips. The lights are lame but she is just a scream to drive.
 
I think that the 787B untuned should do the job, it did well around the Indy 500.
 
Just hit 10:14:00, been raining for about 3 hours now, but rain intermediates and I am lapping them much quicker now. nothing like a casual 24hr drive at de la sarthe with some night rain :D
 
I had the 905 LeMans car come up in the UCD, so I decided to give it a try. This thing is fast and light(only did an oil change & racing mediums).
I have been a long time fan of the 905 in GT5. 👍 If I ever do a 24hr endurance race (probably only if there is a mid race save option) then I will use either the 905 or the Bentley.
 
I have been a long time fan of the 905 in GT5. 👍 If I ever do a 24hr endurance race (probably only if there is a mid race save option) then I will use either the 905 or the Bentley.

Mine is looking pretty rough @ hour 13

5415747784_2198e77309_z.jpg
 
Has anyone tried this with the 787B without the turbo upgrade? It would be nice to know this car could compete as I already own it and am trying to save up for a Miura.

I used a Stock 787B with Racing Soft tyres. I managed to beat this with over 17 laps advantage, with a total of 386 laps completed. My fastest lap was 3:11.5XX or something in the vicinity.

The A.I were using a Sauber C9, Toyota GT-One, another 787B, a R8 Race Car and a R92CP (these were the fastest cars in the pack).
 
Back