What old game have you been playing to tide you over to GT5?

Ever tried iRacing (bestest physics ever)?
This is true, but not all of us can afford to lease a game at as much as $200 US a year. :p

Back to GT4 since cars and tracks are limited in Prologue.

However, I also play Eve Online, and that is a real time-sink.
My online MMORPG addiction is Anarchy Online. But the "old" games I've been playing until Forza 3 hyjacked my brain were GT4, the Ratchet & Clank series, the Sly Cooper series, Metal Gear Solid series (wow, what a brain cramper espionage sim), Shadow the Hedgehog on GameCube 1, and Phantasy Star Online and Sonic Adventure games on DREAMCAST, baby!
 
GT4- I must beat it before GT5 comes out, and I've almost hit %50, have had the game for 3 months now? Possible...... maybe
 
PC
------
Dragon Age: Origins
Need for Speed: Shift
Counterstrike: Source


PS3
------
NHL '10
Tiger Woods '09
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Rock Band


PSP
------
Gran Turismo
 
Battlefield Bad Company
 
I remember when I was playing FF12 on Playstation 2... Before this game I literaly HATED RPGs but after I played it I was OMG!!!! Good days indeed
 
babybmw.jpg
 
^^ Ok moving along.


Again i said Last "Generation" old games.
 

I run an in home daycare, is that real and where can I get one, seriously. Sorry to the OP, I am still playing GT5P cause I loaned my copy of gt4 and my last working PS2 to my friends brother or I would still be playing that.
 
I run an in home daycare, is that real and where can I get one, seriously. Sorry to the OP, I am still playing GT5P cause I loaned my copy of gt4 and my last working PS2 to my friends brother or I would still be playing that.
It's cool no harm done 👍
 
Some weeks ago I played through Colin McRea Rally 1 and 2 (both PS1 games) and man I can tell you these games are awesome.
 
Much respect to CMR and his rally game namesakes, but Richard Burns Rally with RSRBR2009 mod is absolutely the best virtual rally experience ive come across.



rbrloeb2icq.png
 
TXR3 is an awesome game, I've got to pull my copy out and start a new game at some point. Hopefully it'll run OK on my PS3, a few games have been really glitchy on it.

I haven't been playing a lot of older games lately, unless Dynasty Warriors 6, which is a couple years old now, counts. I'm totally addicted to the DW franchise...
 
-> So far, I've been playing GT4 (PS2), NBA Street, and Destruction Derby 2 (PS1). I'm thinking maybe I'll be playing GT2 (PS1), GTA:SA and GT1 (PS1). :)
 
Been emulating GT2 on my Macbook. It's quite fun.

(Don't worry, law-abiding citizens! I own an original Playstation and a legal copy of GT2)

Teach me how!!! but GT1!
 
NFS: Pro Street (PS2)
GT4 (PS2)
Killzone (PS2)
IHRA (PC)
Stronghold (PC)
Pokerstars (well, it's not old, but it's killing time playing poker!)

That's basically all I have touched in the past 3 months.
 
Skate 2 and Borderlands
 
I have been playing GT4, rFactor, NetKar Pro, RBR for racing games. I also have recently discovered the Final Fantasy series, which I am enjoying a LOT. I beat Final Fantasy 7, working on 8
 
GT5 prologue, Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, Forza 3, Rfactor, LFS, and probably the oldest is the first motor storm that came with my ps3 bundle, it's for fun when family is around, playing with sixaxis.
 


When I always see this Citroen the first thing that comes to my mind is the GT5 WRC. :lol: I'm in love with this car I have to admit.
 
Went back to GT4,shelved Prologue some time ago.
 
To be honest, GT4 is the only game I can say I play all the time, no matter what. It's such an entertaining game, to be honest. 👍 Regardless if it's realistic or not (compared to newer simulators), it's still a pretty amazing game. I always find something new to do. 👍
 
Ever tried iRacing (bestest physics ever)?
no , I've heard its really good but pricey....compared to LFS physics wise whats the differance???

Tourist Trophy.

Wouldn't mind finding a second hand copy of Enthusia
but I don't think it was released here. :(

If here means Australia, then it was realeased.Got a copy when it was out buy sheer chance of quriosty leading to a picture of a RX3 on the back cover (I used to own one)

Much respect to CMR and his rally game namesakes, but Richard Burns Rally with RSRBR2009 mod is absolutely the best virtual rally experience ive come across.



rbrloeb2icq.png

whats the mod do???
 
I playing NASCAR Racing 2003 Season with 2009 COT mods on PC. ;)
 
Been emulating GT2 on my Macbook. It's quite fun.

(Don't worry, law-abiding citizens! I own an original Playstation and a legal copy of GT2)
If you were legal and above-board, you would not feel guilty eough to feel the need to post your innocence, so...whatever. You would also not need to emulate if you have the original hardware and game.

I refuse to accept that you do not own illegal copies of any software at all, anywhere, and that for every MP3 (or equivalent) in your music collection, you have the original source. Riiiiiight...
 
^ Easy there Mr. Officer.

Anyways, I've been playing TEKKEN 6.
Will add FIFA 10, Uncharted 2 and Dante's Inferno (February, I think) to that list.
 
Enthusia and GT4 on PS2 - and I'm having an awesome time with Uncharted 2, GTA4 (still), some Shift, some Battlefield Bad Company, GT5P, LittleBigPlanet, Assasin's Creed (never played much of it), may get COD 6 after playing it with friends yesterday on PS3.

I go in and out of phases, leading me to be quite enterained for a long time on a few games.
 
If here means Australia, then it was realeased.Got a copy when it was out buy sheer chance of quriosty leading to a picture of a RX3 on the back cover (I used to own one)

RE: RSBRB09 - whats the mod do???

Thanks, I won't give up on finding a copy. Sell me yours? :D

RSRBR09 is a MONSTER mod. You get many cars, a few extra tracks
and every single track can be made snow/gravel/tarmac. You can
also do online rally's comparing your times to the rest of the world.

If you have RBR, do it!
http://www.rallyesim.com/rsrbrlive09/public_accueil.asp
 
I am playing GT4. I bought a used USA PS2 setup with GT4 for cheap to replay and use progressive scan but when I saw how bad it looks I gave up and now I still use PAL.
 
Back