What other game(s) do you play besides GT 6?

• Thread starter pudgiecat
  • 242 comments
United States
Desert of the Real
pudgiecat
Don't get me wrong, GT6 is a good and an enjoyable ride, but to keep me from getting bored, I took out my copy of "Last of Us" and fired it up on my secondary account...... I know there are other car games but the change of pace is nice. Until more content is added and the "bugs" are fixed, I plan on doing a few races, keep my log in bonus up and buy/tune cars and then enjoy the adventures of Joel and Ellie...

What other games do you play besides GT6?

Thanks in advance for your responses and look forward to hearing from those of you who won't rant against me for thinking that GT6 is the only game worth playing........

:bowdown::cheers:👍:gtpflag:

Currently, I play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Metal Gear Solid(et al) when I'm not playing GT6. I have a Gamefly subscription so I generally try at least one game per week.

Currently, I play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Metal Gear Solid(et al) when I'm not playing GT6. I have a Gamefly subscription so I generally try at least one game per week.

Before GT 6 came out I also spent time with Skyrim and Metal Gear Solid 4 (trying to beat the game without kills and under 5 hours)......Have you tried Diablo III....it's blast and gives me a chance to play with my "better half".......

Nice dog in your avatar pic.....

Last edited:
soul calibur 5,love how hard it is,it gives u game rage u bust up a couple of things and then go back to gt6 so ya can at something haha

Recently, I beat a couple of games on Xbox 360 that I never got the chance to beat before – Halo 3 & Gears of War 1. I’ve also been playing Forza 4, since I found a super cheap Microsoft Wireless Wheel on Craigslist. Haven’t had much luck finding a Logitech GT wheel for GT6 yet. L

For PS3, I’ve been playing some Grid 2 since it became available on PS Plus, and I can’t decide if I want to start DmC or Bioshock Infinite, since those just became free as well. Last of Us is a great game, I beat that game back around when the GT6 Nissan Academy Demo was out. I remember feeling really bummed after I beat it, like after you see a really good movie that you wish would never end.

Recently, I beat a couple of games on Xbox 360 that I never got the chance to beat before – Halo 3 & Gears of War 1. I’ve also been playing Forza 4, since I found a super cheap Microsoft Wireless Wheel on Craigslist. Haven’t had much luck finding a Logitech GT wheel for GT6 yet.

Have you tried EBay for a wheel? I got mine there.....it was used but was in great shape and I paid less than $60 for it with shipping.....

I'm playing Flatout UC, NFS Rivals (which is surprisingly good imo, very exciting but GT spoiled me so the total of 23 "racer" cars doesn't really look serious) and I've bought Uncharted today so I'll be playing that for some time.

Currently, GT6 is the only game I am playing. I can't afford to buy games very often...I did buy 4 games when I got my PS3 just over a year ago (GT5, GTA IV, Shift and NFS Undercover) but GT5 was the only one I got into. When I have the money I may get The Last Of Us on PC (got a new powerful PC a couple of months ago) as I keep reading how good it is

I am really focused on GT6 at the moment but I do spend a small amount of time racing codemasters F1 games, 2012 and 2013. So... All racing I guess. There's a quiz game on my iPhone that I like when I'm out and need a distraction.

MLB The Show 13
MLB 2k13
(very rarely)
rFactor 2

That's about it, I'm not a "gamer". I love sports, namely Baseball and Racing so that's what I play. Was big into iRacing but stopped playing a few months ago, didn't have money to spend, and I haven't really missed it since. I also have an XBox 360 that I only use to play Forza, feels like I'm wasting it when I see everyone with their big game collections.

Just read through the thread and saw people talking about Last of Us; how good is it? It's like a 3rd person action type of game, yea? It was the game I got for free when I bought my new PS3 last fall, and it's still in plastic but I am now considering giving it a spin...

Last edited:
When I have the money I may get The Last Of Us on PC (got a new powerful PC a couple of months ago) as I keep reading how good it is
It's a PS3 title only. In the same boat as Gran Turismo. Unless that streaming service they have announced works well enough in the future ya can't play it on PC.

MLB The Show 13
MLB 2k13
(very rarely)
rFactor 2

That's about it, I'm not a "gamer". I love sports, namely Baseball and Racing so that's what I play. Was big into iRacing but stopped playing a few months ago, didn't have money to spend, and I haven't really missed it since. I also have an XBox 360 that I only use to play Forza, feels like I'm wasting it when I see everyone with their big game collections.

Just read through the thread and saw people talking about Last of Us; how good is it? It's like a 3rd person action type of game, yea? It was the game I got for free when I bought my new PS3 last fall, and it's still in plastic but I am now considering giving it a spin...
Give it a spin. Quite a few people I know say it's the best game of the console generation.
Really quite good.

Hopefully I haven't hyped that too much.

I've been playing Ico again
Just finished Batman Arkham Origins
Just started Enslaved I picked up cheap.
Been playing Minecraft...oddly relaxing chill game and brings out my inner lego loving child side
Tomb Raider ...think I'm nearly done with that.
Think that's it.

Last edited:
I've always got Skyrim on my PC. Pretty much the only game I play on that.

On PS3 I just finished Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. Now I'm going through and getting all the power cells and orbs for the platinum (or trying to at least). Next I'll start on the first game in the Sly Cooper HD collection, and maybe give Ni No Kuni a try as well.

GT5 and 6 are my only PS3 games I mostly game on my PC . There are over 200 games on my steam list but I'll list the ones I'm playing A.T.M.

Assetto Corsa
Bioshock Infinite
Tribes Ascend
Euro Truck Sim 2
Minecraft
And tomorrow Dayz standalone and/or The Next Car Game.

Last of Us is a 3rd person action game. It has a really compelling story line and is worth the time you will spend with it.....I finished my 1st play through back when it was released and am on my 2nd time on my secondary account....

at the moment the only games i play are
GT6 = ps3
Final Fantasy 14 ARR + Battlefield 4 = PC
Muramasa Demon Blade = PS Vita

hopefully if i get a Ps4 when they re-stock at the store, ill get Driveclub on the ps4 :)

Right now I'm regularly playing Lost Odyssey, Dragon Age Origins, Test Drive Unlimited & Forza Motorsport 4 (all on the 360). But I also play The Last of Us, Portal 2, Project Gotham 4 on the 360 and The Sims Castaway on Wii. I'm ALWAYS playing The Sims 3 on PC. Besides those, I still play FFVII, Star Wars KotOR, Shenmue and a few other older titles. Oh, and I never finished Heavy Rain, which I pull out occasionally.

I'm waiting for Drive Club to release, at which point I'll grab a PS4.

Last of Us is a 3rd person action game. It has a really compelling story line and is worth the time you will spend with it.....I finished my 1st play through back when it was released and am on my 2nd time on my secondary account....

Popped it in last night for just a quick look-see and after 10 minutes I'm thinking "I did not see that coming". I'll definitely play some more tonight.

One of my favorite games ever was Star Wars Battlefront. I really wish Lucas Art's would have continued with this series. It was one of those "dumb fun" types of games where you don't need to understand anything, or get better at it, no story line, you just choose a map, choose a side and go at it.

I went and downloaded Grandia from the Playsation store last night. I really miss those old, traditional turn-based RPG's that Sony was so good at.

Latest Posts

Back