What path will you choose?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bpa94
  • 8 comments
  • 1,148 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
26
Messages
bpa94
just thinking about the psp car transfer feature, would you really use it? cause i think it would take away some of the fun and reward of winning the cars from scratch.

share your thoughts and could a moderator please clarify if doing this will affect us being able to get some of the trophies as basically this is cheating.
 
I'll probably use it instead of grinding if I need a car that I already own in PSP/GT5:P. Grinding is boring. I once tried starting a new GT4 career, however once I found myself requiring a certain type of car for a certain type of event I just transferred one, instead of selling that damn Toyota Rally car over and over. Also there's probably several threads on this matter. Think I've seen this debate more than once.
 
Yes.

I'll spend my money on the ~250 new cars.
 
I don't know yet. Might just transfer money from Prologue. I don't have the PSP version because I don't own a PSP and never will. But I wont transfer money until I need it as I prefer to start from the bottom in a cheap car. After all, That's the Gran Turismo way that we all know and love.
 
No I won't be using it. Prefer to start from scratch.
 
I'm with ev0lutionX - I'll start out driving whatever POS I can afford with the default bank balance and race away. Eventually, tho, I'll need to do 7,000 laps of suzuka in order to afford the F430 I need to win the Festival Itallia - I think at that point I'll dip into my GT5-P bank account!
 
I'm with ev0lutionX - I'll start out driving whatever POS I can afford with the default bank balance and race away. Eventually, tho, I'll need to do 7,000 laps of suzuka in order to afford the F430 I need to win the Festival Itallia - I think at that point I'll dip into my GT5-P bank account!

same here :sly: start in a cheap car then add in some of my money from gt5p or gtpsp later, anyone know if you can add both?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back