What percent are you so far in GT4 American?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 311 comments
  • 20,646 views
31% completed
A Spec -- 4000 (roughly)
B Spec -- 0
Cr. -- 3,000,000
48 cars

Finished both beginner and professional series. 1 or 2 series races in the extreme events. 4 endurance races -- dreading the 24h Nurburgring.

I really don't get this point system that they added to the game. I know the higher the race points number the tougher the race -- but that seems to be VERY misleading. I was racing the AC 427 in the classic challenge, and that sucker was damn near impossible to beat!! And the points for that race were only 5 or 6!!! It would seem to me, that if they were going to have a point system, they would have done a better job on how it is used! Can somebody explain this better? :indiff:
 
hey i know im in the wrong thread but i was wondering if i could ask a few questions about the game?
 
did you guys get the monaro and gt falcon in your version?
also does any old flash drive work for saving pics?
 
Im at about 28% but considering I no longer have a TV I think it is pretty good.
 
brendanb21
did you guys get the monaro and gt falcon in your version?
also does any old flash drive work for saving pics?

yes to both car questions,
not sure about the photo one
you from austrailia?
 
yeah im in australia we dont get the game for another 3 days
could you please take a photo of the cars and send them to me

i cant wait this last week has been too painful
 
just above 34% now. im going through and doing a lot of the manufacture races. they're a pretty quick and easy way to boost up your %!

i'm going to play some more later this evening. probably have 36% by midnight :sly:
 
62%+, not sure of exact status, I'll repost later, as I'm running a 9 hour race right now.
I'm aiming for 75%, to confirm if there really isn't a prize car
 
32.2% complete
4,167 A-Spec points
5,903 B-Spec (ran most of the enduros so far)
74.9% win ratio
466 days
79 cars
and a litte over 9,000,000 credits. Saving up for the black LMP cars.
 
25.x percent complete
4100 A-Spec points
5000 B-Spec skill level

I would give some exact numbers but my PS2 doesnt want to read GT4 anymore. Gave me a good run in the 4 years Ive had the old girl though. 👍
 
24.2% Complete
3283 A-Spec Points (829 miles)
388 B-Spec Skill (7 Miles -- accidentally went to B, when I wanted to Tune my Car :()
147/161 = 91.3% win Ratio
# of Prize Cars - 50
# of Cars Owned - 50
# of Trophies - 154
$347,124 / Day 323
 
10.6%

Only playing during the weekday evenings. It's killing me. However I'm attempting to complete the factory races before doing anything eles and for the most part they suck.
 
26.3% complete
5944 A-spec
4796 B-spec
5 more tests to complete S license
59 cars only paid for 8 of them
3,381,334 credits
day 419

calaby01
 
Your getting close to the Rare Black GT Cars, Be on the look out in the used cars lot on Day 694!👍
 
bored @ 55% complete..
 
38% I will give you the after decimal point when I get home (but I will be in the 40's tonight (I got rid of ALL the LM races outside of the endurance races, so I got a lot of little BS to clear out
 
50.9% as of last night :) Got the Jaguar XJR-9 Le Mans car for it.
 
Keep in Mind I got 38% with no endurance races @ all and they give you huge pecentages. & I got the game late because Im in Canada.
 
I don't understand soem of you. Why rush?
 
Cosmic
I don't understand soem of you. Why rush?
This way I will have all the cars I want so I can mess with the photo mode more. Im not in a hurry to beat the game, just want all the goodies so I can enjoy it. :)
 
I am...

21.9% complete with
8656 A-spec pts. and
0 B-spec pts. and
241 days have passed
 
CAMAROBOY69
This way I will have all the cars I want so I can mess with the photo mode more. Im not in a hurry to beat the game, just want all the goodies so I can enjoy it. :)
Okey okey :)
I'm mean beating the game. I've seen a lots of people around here having 100% ;) Back to topic now.
 
I am sitting at 24. something percent... 24.2% I think
50 cars
1.3 million cr.
 
17%, 380,000+ credits, 74 cars, about 3,000+ A-spec and B-spec points.
 
Stats are:

37.1% complete Only 1 Endurance race
A-Spec points --- 12,140 ------->1421 miles
B-Spec ponits --- 3,092 ------->1033 miles

563 days
73.3% Win Ratio
77 cars
5,000,000 Cr ---- Building nest egg for the Black Cars
 
Back