What Premium Drift cars do You Want In GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Powellx235
  • 41 comments
  • 6,669 views
Messages
3,799
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
powellx234
What the title says!
Ill start
1: toyota Soarer
2: toyota chaser
3: AE86
 
I want all the drift cars to be premium.
 
Toyota chasers, Nissan Cefiro, Nissan Laurel, Nissan 180sx, Toyota ae86, silvia s14
 
Nissan 240sx S13 (looks like the 200sx)
AE-86
Chaser
BMW M3 2004
(basically every car in the game!)
 
I would like to see,
1. FR R33 Skyline
2. 240sx
3. All the non premium Amuse Cars
 
180sx
S14
JZX100

That and some real mods for the s13 ;)
 
BMW M3 E46, Nissan 180SX Type X and all Ruf.

But cars which I wanted in the game are to much to say.
I wanted the BMW M3 E30, M3 E36 and M5 E39 The most.
 
Last edited:
SHaser supra 180sx
And Some new mods for the s13 sounds cool because the rear from the s13 i dont like
 
If I had to pick one it would probably be the Chaser.

I'd love to see some Formula D and D1 style RMs for the more popular drift cars as well.
 
Toyota Cressida, please.

2636187686_ff6b8944ed_b.jpg
 
1) BMW 325 E46
2) Porsche's , no RUF's?
3) DB7 or the DB7 convertible.
 
1. a Initial D Styled AE86
2. Both AE86s(Stock Trueno and Stock Levin)
3. Initial D Styled Mazda RX-7 Type R FD3S(A-Spec Model and Re Amemiya)
4. All JDM Cars that aren't Premium
 
Last edited:
Toyota Chaser
Toyota Cressida
Nissan Gloria
Nissan Laurel
BMW E30 M3evo
Phil Morrisons Driftworks V8 S15
Ford Mk2 Escort
 
1. a Initial D Styled AE86
2. Both AE86s
3. Initial D Styled Mazda RX-7 Type R FD3S(A-Spec Model and Re Amemiya)
4. All JDM Cars that aren't Premium

👍👍
 
I would like to see,
1. FR R33 Skyline

Limited Road Edition R33?Though didn't they announce that they are not doing any DLC?
 
Phil Morrisons Driftworks V8 S15
Phil's S15 is 2JZ engine, so straight six turbo. Alan McCord's is the one with the supercharged V8 LS6 ;)

Limited Road Edition R33?Though didn't they announce that they are not doing any DLC?
I think he just means an R33 GTS-T :)
 
I must have dreamt that he'd chucked a V8 in, bugger. Still Phils JZ powered S15 should be in it as a premium car lol
 
1. Nissan One-Via (240sx coupe)
2. Toyota Mark 2


Body Kits, Body Kits, Body Kits.

Maybe some aero body kits....

Like, some that actually go on the rear as well!
ahem....s13......
 
1) All S13's, S14's and S15's
2) Supra RZ
3) Fairlady 180
4) 1979-1993 Mustang (any year foxbody will do)
The list goes on and on.....I'm frustrated that there are even "premium" and "standard" models. I would like to put different wheels and a front lip on any car I own. Just my opinion.
 
Last edited:
1) All S13's, S14's and S15's
2) Supra RZi want
3) Fairlady 180
The list goes on and on.....I'm frustrated that there are even "premium" and "standard" models. I would like to put different wheels and a front lip on any car I own. Just my opinion.
I want more than a lip, i want a proper bodykit! Ie. http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...pg&t=1&usg=AFrqEzcnGSGFTnGdmzZig76L3iGGnRJpZw
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...pg&t=1&usg=AFrqEzfMSzg7SY_ESMs3nozrCMeuHF43kw
And i would actually like to have a mustang like vaughn(spell) gitten jr
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...pg&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdBKO41LE25X5-RBfqlksIQHt9w8w
 
^^^ Yeah, legitimate body kits and graphics would be cool. I mean, Forza3 is a little over the top for what I want since I'm not very creative with paints and vinyls etc...But I would like a widebody Mustang or something.
 
I hate the fact there are even premium cars an standards but I would love a premium e30 bmw
 
I want every japanese Rwd driftcar for Premium.

and i want the 4wd cars to be able to be rwd

and i want bmw e30 so badly, and i want it to be bale to be turbocharged.
 
^^^ Yeah, legitimate body kits and graphics would be cool. I mean, Forza3 is a little over the top for what I want since I'm not very creative with paints and vinyls etc...But I would like a widebody Mustang or something.

Exactly the words im looking for...
Did anyone play the old need for speed games? I.e carbon, most wanted... They have lots of decals, granted some of them are really stupid, but the brands like apex, hks, falken, etc should be in gt5... More selection of wheels aswell!
 
Exactly the words im looking for...
Did anyone play the old need for speed games? I.e carbon, most wanted... They have lots of decals, granted some of them are really stupid, but the brands like apex, hks, falken, etc should be in gt5... More selection of wheels aswell!

I fully believe in the better selection of wheels part....But not too sure of the graphics, ridiculous body kits etc. Gran Turismo is the ultimate driving "simulator." They weren't intending on it going the route that everyone else was going. That's my guess why they haven't added all of this stuff.
 
Exactly the words im looking for...
Did anyone play the old need for speed games? I.e Underground,Underground2.... They have lots of decals, granted some of them are really stupid, but the brands like apex, hks, falken, etc should be in gt5... More selection of wheels aswell!
FIXED:ouch::ouch:
 
Back