What Race Events do you want on GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjrciadt
  • 52 comments
  • 2,460 views
Messages
681
Messages
cjrciadt
I renamed the title to bring more interest:
Before the you fire up your torches I did search for a Race Event thread and did not find one.
These are some types or race events I would like to see in GT4:
Endurance Races:
High Speed Ring(100 laps)
Midfield Raceway (200Km)
Nightime Laguna Scea (99 laps)
Daytime SS R11 (300km)
24 Hour Nurb Ring (or 1000Km)
Nightime Red Rock Valley (50 laps)?
El Captian (2 hours)

Post your ideas for new events or different variations for endurance and Championship races. Plus feedback on my choices. :)
 
bout the 24h nurb track (1000km), only if u can save at the pits...wouldn't want to play 24h straight
 
I love nurburgring and its a great track but isnt 25 hours a little OTT? I think 2-3 is perfectly fine.
 
Is it likly you could save in the pits in endurence races?
 
Nighttime laguna seca sounds nice, im not fan fan of long distance races (i was before :dopey: ) Tho i want more "night tracks", but the only good game with night effect was Lemans to PC, its an old game.
 
Red Rock Valley was a nice track lets hope they include it in GT4 is missed that one
 
Is Red Rock Valley even going to be in the game at all?
 
mclaren777
Is Red Rock Valley even going to be in the game at all?

I hope so. It was in the track listing but it was in red
 
I dont think High Speed Ring or Midfield would make for very good enduros as they arnt the hardest of tracks.

What I would like to see:
Fuji 05' 300km
Nurburgring 2Hrs
Hong Kong 50 laps
Twin Ring Motegi Oval 100 laps

Edit: I forgot one:
New York 50 Laps - With only Toyota Vitz :scared:
 
24 hours...oh gawd. I have to admit, I could not stand racing round the same track, in the same car, sat in front of a games machine for THAT long. It's dull.

Well if it had dynamic weather, decent AI, damage, dynamic time, decent pit stop tactics etc etc, i may consider it, as long as I could save ;)
 
I think nurburgring is a perect candidate for endurence becouse its gets people who dont already know the track to learn it and becouse its so challenging so it wouldnt get boring too quickly
 
24 hours of ANY track in ANY game would be mind numbing. All in all, it's a game, your sat there holding a pad/ wibbling a plastic wheel about. If it was real, right on, it would be amazing.
 
Stune
I think nurburgring is a perect candidate for endurence becouse its gets people who dont already know the track to learn it and becouse its so challenging so it wouldnt get boring too quickly
*because ;)
 
model T race series and 50 laps around test track
 
fiat panda, 3000 laps nurb. 1 other opponent, and you win $1000 when you win.
 
What I would like

-Le Mans 2 hour endurance or a 10 race Championship (Open only to LMPs)

-Supercars Championship: Saleen S7, Ford GT,Pagani Zonda, IE MR cars with around 500 to 600 BHP)

-JGTC 500 and 300 championship

-Luxury sedan championship:M5,MB CL65, Cadillac CTS-V, Chrysler 300C, big boats that haul more than ass

-Sports Pick-Up Challenge:SRT-10, SVT Lightning,etc

-Open top Class B: Miatas , OPel Speedster, Toyota MRS, BMW Z4, S2000( Less than 300 HP)

-Open top Class A:Viper SRT-10, Corvette, BMW Z8,MB SL55 AMG,etc(More than 300HP)

-Japan High Sports car:Skyline, 350Z,NSX,Impreza WRX STI, Lancer EVO VIII, RX-7 and 8,etc

-Hot Import race: Neon SRT-4, Golf V GTI, Celica,Eclipse,Impreza WRX, Cobalt SS Supercharge, Focus SVT, Civic SIR, Integra, RSX, Sentra SE-R Spec V (NFSU Candidates)

- Good 'Ole American Muscle Race: 60's and 70's Muscle: Mustang Boss 429, Cuda 440, Camaro SS '69,Chevelle 454, Challenger 426 HEMI,etc (Cubic Inches and low MPG)

-Modern American pride: 2005 Mustang, C6 Corvette, Camaros,Firebird Firehawk, Cadillac CTS-V, Viper,etc

- Historic cars championship

- FIA GT CUP

- Company Championships

-Max 2 hour Endurance

-Not more than 10 laps in a championship race

-I will add some later

See ya :sly:
 
FF 2hr enduro for under 200hp and 300hp on Nordschleife, Le Mans ;), and El Capitan.

Hybrid enduro, maybe 50 gallon limit ? 250 mile ? I don't know, any hybrid enduro will do but there has to be a fuel limit.

LMP 12 hr enduro at Le Mans, or a historic Group C Battle.
 
well,

if Le Mans is in, I would like to do the 24 hours. But then again (and it's been said before), six cars is really not much for a 24 hour race. Same goes for the Nordschleife. I really like endurance races, but only if there is a stiff competition. But if there is, i'm mad enough to do a 24 hour race. But i would like to do it with a "team" of me and two friends. i'm not driving alone for 24 hours. Stints of three or four hours is enough.
 
Mr. Mika
well,

if Le Mans is in, I would like to do the 24 hours. But then again (and it's been said before), six cars is really not much for a 24 hour race. Same goes for the Nordschleife. I really like endurance races, but only if there is a stiff competition. But if there is, i'm mad enough to do a 24 hour race. But i would like to do it with a "team" of me and two friends. i'm not driving alone for 24 hours. Stints of three or four hours is enough.

THERE HAS TO BE A SAVE!
 
Nurb 1000km AND 24hrs
Le Mans 24hrs
Spa 24hrs
Bathurst 1000km

I know that 'some' of those track may not be in GT4, but that's what I'd like to see...
 
hellnback
Nurb 1000km AND 24hrs
Le Mans 24hrs
Spa 24hrs
Bathurst 1000km

I know that 'some' of those track may not be in GT4, but that's what I'd like to see...

I like the tracks you suggest, but even with save points, 24 straight hours on a track is too much, period.

Anyways, some more events I tought about:

- Rotary engine challenge:RX-7 and RX-8s or any car sporting a rotary engine.

- Minivan challange: Renault Avantime, Honda Odyssey,etc.

- Econo car event: For all 100 hp and less cars, there are too much to outnumber here...

- Pony car challenge: If enough Mustangs, could be fun, ex: Boss 429, SVT Cobra R, 2005, S281, Mach1, etc.

- Corvette challenge: Open to all vettes

- Pioneers event: Ford T, Daimler 1886, and all pre- WWII cars.

- Aussie Muscle champ: Big V8s: Holdens, FPV, etc.

- German pride: BMWs, Mercs, Audis, all German toys.

- Group B rally cup: Peugeot 205, MG metro 6R4, Mitsubishi Starion,etc.

- British Power: All cool rides from The Queen's country: Aston Martins, TVRs, Bentleys, Jaguars, Lotuses,etc..

- Italian stars: Lambos, Ferraris, Maseratis,Paganis, every Italian supercar GT4 won't get but should have.

- Kit car competition: Caterham, Leading edge, Donkervoort, Westfield: Low weight, good hp, cart handling.

- SS heritage: SS cars from GM: Camaro, Chevelle, Nova,etc.

- The Z legacy: Open to all Z models from Nissan.

- Intermediate Sedans: Accords, Camrys, Mazda6,etc

- SUV galore: Land Rovers, TJs, Infiniti FX45, etc..

Maybe more to follow...

See ya :sly:
 
Lambo88
- Group B rally cup: Peugeot 205, MG metro 6R4, Mitsubishi Starion,etc

👍 👍 👍

+Lancia Delta S4 and Audi Quattro Sport S1, 10 events: 5 tarmac, 5 gravel. Price 50 000 Cr. / race and difficult level professional.
 
Do Mission races count?

I'd love to have endurance races in a sort of mission mode. Imagine having to race a 2 hour endurance with a 30 min deficit. The time would just fly...
 
^^^^I really like that idea.

I also really like the ideas of: dynamic weather and time, pit-stop screw ups, malfunctions/failures, teaming up online for 24 hr enduros. Obviously none of these will be implimented in GT4, but maaaan they'd be cool.
 
Thanks for all the replies since yesterday. :)
Many great ideas for new events for GT4 👍
 
For me Nubr24H
German :
A Speacial Cup for : BMW VS MERC
 
2Hr Rome!!!!! oh god please 2hours with only LM cars!!! that would be a blast!!! ( atleast in my opinion! :) :sly:
 
Back