What really happened to Rubens in France?

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 9 comments
Originally said by Rubens Barrichello

"After what happened to me at the start, I had left the circuit. I was on the plane ready to go when I heard that Michael had won. I felt I had to return to the track, because we are a family and we stick together through thick and thin,” he said. “As for my afternoon, I don't know what happened. The engine never fired up, even though we tried everything we could. We changed the steering wheel, tried all the buttons but there was nothing we could do. We will have to investigate the problem to find the cause, but in my opinion it was a different problem to the one I experienced at Silverstone. I am very disappointed because I was very confident in my car and was sure I could have a good race. Now, I am already thinking about the next grand prix."
I was very suprised to hear that he had already left the GP! :odd:

I think Rubino now needs to hire Guido and Luigi to do some work on TGF so he can win a few GP's... and if that doesn't work take out the worm Todt!! :P

I know he is the #2 driver, but his "luck" is worse than Coulthard's ever was. :odd:

Originally posted by barryf1fan
I know he is the #2 driver, but his "luck" is worse than Coulthard's ever was. :odd:

Given the relative reliability of the core cars at the time, that's very true

"He's the lightning rod for the team" ~David Hobbs
Hes my favorite driver I mean his skill is not to short of Schumachers, Barrichello, Schumacher and Montoya are in a league all their own.

About Red button history, this is bad joke aroud brazilian press saying its function is to broke down Rubens car if him don't let Schumacer pass...

...Well sometimes it isn't hard to believe....

Originally posted by GT40racer
"He's the lightning rod for the team" ~David Hobbs
Hes my favorite driver I mean his skill is not to short of Schumachers, Barrichello, Schumacher and Montoya are in a league all their own.

Barrichello's a bit inconsistent, though. When he's on, he's pretty impressive, but he does have the odd 'barker'.

It's slightly scary that it's now over a year since Schumacher broke down in a race.

He's had his share in practice though.

Latest Posts

Back