What school do/did you go to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mattythedog
  • 41 comments
  • 3,629 views

Did anyone go to the same school as you?

  • Yes, someone did/does :)

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, nobody yet :(

    Votes: 13 81.3%

  • Total voters
    16
Guml8all
Well UK/US doesn't apply to me, but:

Kindergarten/Preschool: Versailles, France (forgot the name of the school)

Until 3rd grade (Primary): École Internationale in Boston, MA.

4th grade (Primary): St. Mary's International School. Tokyo, Japan.

5th grade (Primary), 6th-8th grade (Middle School), 9-12 (currently in 10th, high school): Collège du Léman, Geneva, Switzerland.

You traveled around a bit.
 
Yeah, my father's job kind of dictated where we lived, although now he just works from home and travels a lot, so I think I'll be staying in Switzerland for a bit.
 
Joliet West High School
University of Wisconsin at La Crosse
 
Pastures primary school, Narborough Leicestershire (awesome place)
Brockington community college, Enderby Leicestershire (so so really not good and not bad)
Lutterworth College, Lutterworth Leicestershire (currently doing AS levels there)
 
Actually the terms aren't interchangeable. A Junior High consists of grades 6-8, while a middle school will consist of grades 7-8.

Huh, I did not know that.👍
 
Huh, I did not know that.👍

And there is also Intermediate School, which is grades 5-8.

It's all basically the same, just different ways the grades line up.
 
BA at Penn State University (PSU)
MS at New York University (NYU)
 
I went to Huron High school in Ann Arbor, MI
Scarlett Middle school Ann Arbor MI
George A Smith Elementary School. Plymouth MI
Eastern Michigan University Ypsilanti MI
 
Okanagan Mission Primary (1-3)
Dorothea Walker (4-6)
Central Elementary (7)
Kelowna Senior Secondary (KSS) (8-12)
Okanagan College
 
King Edward VII High School.
Now At College Of West Anglia England..
 
Bush Elementary (1-4)
Mitchell Intermediate (5-6)
McCullough Jr. High (7-8)
...and currently, The Woodlands High School in 10th grade.

Also, I'm thinking about going to college at Towson, in Maryland.
 
Back