What standard car do you want changed to premium? (new poll)

  • Thread starter Thread starter im2fst4u
  • 118 comments
  • 6,777 views

Which car would you like changed to premium?

  • Bugatti Veyron

    Votes: 110 37.3%
  • Mazda Furai

    Votes: 68 23.1%
  • Lanica Cars

    Votes: 29 9.8%
  • Ruf cars

    Votes: 123 41.7%
  • Formula GT/open wheel cars

    Votes: 70 23.7%
  • Toyota Minolta/Toyota GT1

    Votes: 62 21.0%
  • Suzuki Escudo

    Votes: 35 11.9%
  • Toyota Supra

    Votes: 96 32.5%
  • Mercedes Sauber C9

    Votes: 56 19.0%
  • Chaparral Race cars

    Votes: 52 17.6%
  • Other Race cars

    Votes: 57 19.3%
  • Other European cars

    Votes: 86 29.2%
  • Other American cars

    Votes: 54 18.3%
  • Other Japanese cars

    Votes: 48 16.3%
  • Other other cars

    Votes: 33 11.2%

  • Total voters
    295
Toyota GT-One race car. 👍
 
I want the RUFs (specifically the 3400S, CTR and CTR2), the Lancia Stratos Rally and Road cars (They are just too pretty to not have available for photo travel.), and a few others like the E-type Jag, the Caterham, the 22B (or any GC8 for that matter).
 
I only need cars of the 60`s and 70`s in Premium - they got so beautiful lines and gorgeous dashboards.
 
GT livery S2000 LM spec.
 
I would like to see the Veyron and Furai premium,Also I want the '99 Impreza sportswagon to be premium.
 
They really should be able to pull some data from the game and then easily come up with a prioritized list. Just take the cars that are used most (online, maybe offline as well) and and make that premium. Rinse and repeat.
 
I'd love to see my countach as a premium car along with the Mclaren F1 GTR , and oh! the minolta too.
 
If we can't have Porsche they may as well model the RUF's properly, update the RGT to the '07 model and chuck in the CTR3 while they're at it.
 
The one car I would love to have as premium is the Caterham Seven Fireblade '02. Its such an amazing car and would be a great addition to the premium collection.

After that, I would like the Clio RS 2.0 16V '02, Subaru Impreza WRC '03, RUF CTR "Yellowbird" '87 and Audi Quattro '82.
 
Alfa Romeo spider '66 with a top down setting (top down setting on all convertables)
 
Every Ruf, Veyron, Furai, Viper SRT10 convertible, R92CP, Toyoda GT1, Oreca Vipers, Pagani Zondas, Saleen S7, Lambo Countach....too many to list
 
All BMW's, specially the e46 M3 and M3csl
 
I don't think that PD will upgrade some standards to premium... Have I lost any news? O.o

However
I would love to have premium:
Bugatti Veyron
Ruf BTR
Lancia Stratos
Lancia HF integrale
Lamborghini Countach
Lamborghini Nomad
Audi R8 LMS
Pagani Zonda LM
and all DTM cars...
 
RUFs, Lancias, and the Veyron.
 
I'd like to some of the classic and le mans cars upgraded.
 
and the Cuda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Mazda Furai. I love light cars. Mazda is a fresh, radical approach contrasting with the Germans and such.
 
100% Mazda Furai, its just awsome:crazy:

furai_studio5.jpg
 
I voted for all the ones on the poll:D
 
Toyota 2000GT or any of the '60s Skylines.
 
Back