• Virgin

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No one in particular

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Ireland
Ireland
The__Luke
Simple question, what team do you drive as. Whether it be single player or online, what team do you drive for?

Since my save corrupted I had to start my career over, chose Williams this time.

For single player I normally alternate.

HRT here. 👍

Haven't started GP yet, I'll probably go with either Mercedes or McLaren once I do.

Chose Sauber for 5 seasons, lowered downforce during Bahrain practice and managed to get 6th in qually, 1st in the race :)

(hamilton and webber were just behind me all race !)

(this was with a pad, now re-learning with my DFGT)

On single player I started with HRT.. Online I like to drive for Red Bull.. I would like to drive for Red Bull on my career but that isnt an option i can choose yet..

I chose the Suaber CB9 for my first career season. I was able to move up to the Red Bull team for my second season.

I never really get a choice online, as my ranking is still only a 15.

Still in my first season with Lotus.

So far the best team showing interest is Force India. Ultimately I want to stay at Mercedes but do some other teams until I get an offer 👍

I'm Ferrari online whenever I can, meaning when a higher rank dude does't steal it. I'm driving for HRT right now in career.

I only play Career, and I'm with Virgin, just coming to end the of my first season and I have 69 points. The stupid thing is I don't have any offers from anywhere else, because I haven't slagged off my current team.

I only play Career, and I'm with Virgin, just coming to end the of my first season and I have 69 points. The stupid thing is I don't have any offers from anywhere else, because I haven't slagged off my current team.

Same. I'm at lotus and have been being nice to them in a hope to make me their number1 driver ahead of the far inferior Trulli. But then no one gives me an offer. :(

Back