What Tha ?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chooby
  • 7 comments
  • 941 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
14
Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
Messages
Def-B-Boy
I can't believe that I just raced a Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 in the World Compact Car Race in B Spec ! Against Punto's,CR-X's and Mini Coopers !!!!
 
And the people on this forum care because?
 
Yeah, it seems like PD forgot some restrictions for this race... or got the name wrong
 
And the people on this forum care because?

Most people aren't smart enough to know you can use some higher powered cars?

He's just pointing it out.
 
Yeah, it seems like PD forgot some restrictions for this race... or got the name wrong

yep, and there's about 10 other threads discussing this same topic.
 
Flaming works just fine!!!

Can't believe some people !!!

Love to read this forum, but as for writing something ????????
 
Locking this as I don't really see the point, and it has just about the worst thread title too. Descriptive thread titles for the win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back