Race 3:
Race 3.jpg

Race 4:
Race 4.jpg

Race 5:
Race 5.jpg

Standings:
Monday Individual.jpg

@IfAndOr I will now be unable to play for two weeks, but post the results up here and I'll sort the standings out.

I will now be unable to play for two weeks, but post the results up here and I'll sort the standings out.
Thanks very much. I must remember to take those screenshots. ☺
I hope you have a good Christmas. See you next year!!
These Olsberg's in the snow were the funiest driving I have ever had.
They are smile inducing aren't they. Drifting them around the corners is just the thing for some festive fun. I expect it feels good through your direct drive wheel.

A couple of tweaks to the format to hopefully make the evenings flow better.
The second race at each of the tracks in the Olsbergs will be reduced to 10 minutes. 15 minutes is just a bit too long for throwing them around on the ice. The reduction should also allow for a little extra free time between the races, less rushed.
The Truck race will now be in laps instead of time. This will allow me to control the length of the meeting more easily. Probably around 3 to 4 laps - depending on track length.

next two mondays are the 20 /27 th !
i think i will be available .
Who is taking the hot seat ? @Zolon32 if your about it would give you a practice go !

Is your Christmas prayer for your new wheel to be delivered @John Wells? :)

While we're into music, my Christmas greetings to you all sung by the beautiful voice of Eivør. One of my favourite artists, a great but little known talent from the Faroe Islands.

beautiful voice of Eivør
Stone me, I do concur. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for girls who post videos of themselves in their bedroom, but the singing bit was sensational!

And John. I like how, in the picture with the caption "The Sound of Fury", he really does look quite... miffed.

And, whatever happened to Ronald Wycherley?

Last edited:
but the singing bit was sensational!
It sure is, I'm glad you liked it. Below is the song that I first heard from her. It was a "Wow" moment which went onto me buying a few albums. I haven't heard a song I don't like!

Remember this was also recorded live!

Last edited:
And John. I like how, in the picture with the caption "The Sound of Fury", he really does look quite... miffed.

And, whatever happened to Ronald Wycherley?
Well Zolon Ronald Wycherley would become Billy Fury, after his manager Larry Parnes, changed it. Like Marty Wilde, Vince Eager and Joe Brown. Billy had several bouts, rheumatic fever as child, this laid to quite ill during his career. He would work on the River Mersey, where hear record's, wouldn't be sold, locally, like over Liverpool artists. All songs on the Sound Of Fury would be written by him. He would never have a number 1 hit, the Beatles and the Stones were just been discovered.

Since others have introduced Christmas songs I also want to present one. I like a different genre of music and the song is relevant :).
It's a bit of Christmas horror song, in translation form lithuanian - I will eat Santa Claus (children will receive gifts of Santa pieces, from bones of Santa I will make a sleds and so so on). Don't take it seriously, it's a metal parody band.

BTW my son became quitarist of this band few months ago.

Zolon Ronald Wycherley would become Billy Fury,
That'll teach me not to be so flippant John :) (Although when I'm going to start putting that lesson into practice remains to be seen). I can understand why his manager would rather he didn't use the Ronald thing, but "Chayder-Yel-Winor" would have been a bit less of a cliche :dopey: (I think Paul will come up with a much better one 👍).

BTW my son became quitarist of this band few months ago.
Well done to your son Napalm, it's a dream many have, but relatively few achieve.

I like a different genre of music
My music tastes are quite wide. As well as liking Eivør surprisingly I'm into metal as well. Metal/electro-core are my favourite sub genres at the moment. Some symphonic metal is also good. My neighbours love the metal, they tap the wall all the time. I think they must be trying to keep to the beat. :)

I've got a couple of earlier Evanescence albums @John Wells but haven't listened to them in a while.
Here's another female fronted metal band that I like. From the Netherlands I give you Delain. Singer Charlotte Wessels has a great voice as well.
(Don't worry it's not heavy, very melodic in fact)

I think Paul will come up with a much better one
How about Roy Ally Wrenched?

Thanks @half_sourly 👍

but Arch Enemy is better
I've never been into Arch Enemy too much. They are very good but just slightly too harsh and heavy for my taste. Spirit Box are more to my liking, a bit lighter but still chunky.
If you've not heard it have a listen to the group Eluveitie and their song Rebirth, you might like it.

I've actually not heard a lot of Nightwish, I must give them another listen.

And I've often wondered about Napalm. :) Great record label with some excellent artists. Nuclear Blast Records are also good.

How about Roy Ally Wrenched?
Knew you wouldn't let me down Paul 👍

Just been larking about in the Ferrari F12tdf, and it raises the question, why the hell does anyone ever drive anything else in this game? If that car was your girlfriend you might suddenly find that she'd buried a knife up to the hilt in your shoulder. You'd look at her and, with a stupendously sexy accent, she'd calmly say, "Well, you weren't paying attention."

IT IS FREAKIN BRILLIANT!

Knew you wouldn't let me down Paul
I always aim to please. :)

Just been larking about in the Ferrari F12tdf ... IT IS FREAKIN BRILLIANT!
Oh yeah that's a favourite to drive (when I get a chance). I like that it's got a display of the speed in front of the passenger seat - just to scare them further.
Did you ever try that Aston GT12? That's fun too.

There will hopefully be a road car series sometime during this year. There's some very nice ones amongst them. And PC2's road tyre physics are underrated, it's really rather good.

Did you ever try that Aston GT12? That's fun too
I don't think that I have, but I sure as hell will. The modelling that PCars has for its road tyres feels a bit like C/S feel in GT, as far as I can tell. C/S on 600BHP road cars, my idea of heaven in the world of GT, but trying to find anyone who felt similarly proved... impossible to be honest.

We'll see how well a road car series is received when it comes together. Bagsy the Ferrari F12tdf!

Just a quick show of hands - who has got the Japanese Car Pack for PC2?

There's a couple of cars in there that I'm considering maybe using in the future. There's no rush though. I keep looking to see if it's on offer and if I see that it is, I'll post it up.

Just got the Japan car pack a few days ago for my computer version. That completes all the official cars for my computer PC2 game. Have not messed around to much with them as of yet, just took a few for some quick laps.

The 1992 Nissian Skyline GT-R by itself is worth the price of the Japan add-on car pack.

Last edited:
Back