What the!!??

• Thread starter Peace
  • 13 comments
sorry but i have totally missed this gt concept thing?? is it the next game in the gt series on ps2??? cos if it is im so psyched and when do you think it will come in australia?? :Poke:

are you sure its 2002, cos thats only in a few months, i think you made a typo and what you really meant was 2003. :D
but thats just an assumption. :P

im very dissapointed,ill never forgive pd for making this crappile of a game,why u say???? -----because i herd theres no american cars (Viper :( :( )and no sim mode.....
this is bull:censored: and i dont like this

Yeh, but it is a lot of fun just the same. You can still modify your cars for performance. It's like an Extra Arcade type game. I love it coz it's not too involved, just a more fun to add on to GT3. And all the new cars are a hoot!! Also, Autumn Ring track makes a stunning return!!

Autumn Ring is coming back in GTC? Daaaaaamn, I wanted it in GT3, I wont even be getting GTC:(! (Im no fan of concept vehicles, I couldnt imagine enjoying a whole game based around them)

That's where you're wrong. The Nissan Skyline GTR Concept absolutely flies, and has a wicked gearbox! Check out the pic!

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 42
I agree vette pro,gtc sucks donkys for pennies,i hate the piece of
🤬 game!!!!!!

the new skyline is ugly as hell.

im angry at them for no viper....

the viper is the reason i buy the games pretty much!!!!

gtc is a piece of 🤬 game

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
I agree vette pro,gtc sucks donkys for pennies,i hate the piece of
🤬 game!!!!!!

the new skyline is ugly as hell.

im angry at them for no viper....

the viper is the reason i buy the games pretty much!!!!

gtc is a piece of 🤬 game

That would be because the game is based around the Tokyo Motor Show. It was originally intended for Japan only, but with the international interest they have decided to release it internationally. Calm down - you got your point across in your first post - really no need to be so unpleasant.

It's not just Japanese concept cars - the 2001 versions of a lot of the JGTC cars are in there as well.

There is some talk of various regional versions being tailored to suit, but I don't know how true that is.

I'm rapt that Autumn Ring is back. I'm hoping some of the circuits from GT2 that were left out of GT3 might return for future versions of the game.

One thing with GT3 I miss is the short version of circuits, particularly the short version of Grand Valley and SS5.

I really miss Autumn Ring Mini, that had to be my favorite track out of the whole series (tied with MotorSports Land from GT2)...

When I race cars on a video game, I am not only showcasing my skills, but showcasing my tastes as well. Since GT Concept is comprised almost entirely of ugly cars, there is very little for me in it. There are the new JGTC cars, but theyve always been in Gran Turismo, so nothing special there...

Back