Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah Apr 1, 2011 #31 doctorrg What's this daylight savings you're all talking about? Seems to be nothing but a ploy to confuse people. Click to expand... it is haha, and does
doctorrg What's this daylight savings you're all talking about? Seems to be nothing but a ploy to confuse people. Click to expand... it is haha, and does
shepzki -.-. .- -... -... .- --. Premium Messages 3,300 England Messages shepzki Apr 1, 2011 #32 doctorrg What's this daylight savings you're all talking about? Seems to be nothing but a ploy to confuse people. Click to expand... It's a conspiracy no doubt. I stayed up until 12am last night so I could send somebody a car & some paints, stupid thing wouldn't let me send so had to wait another hour until 1am. Very tired this morning.
doctorrg What's this daylight savings you're all talking about? Seems to be nothing but a ploy to confuse people. Click to expand... It's a conspiracy no doubt. I stayed up until 12am last night so I could send somebody a car & some paints, stupid thing wouldn't let me send so had to wait another hour until 1am. Very tired this morning.