What to do to EFFECTIVELY report a player?

• Thread starter Werneckluk
  • 96 comments
Thanks, I tried it the other day and the only option was to mute the person unfortunately.

I meant to report comments that were made on the post race/ pre race from disgruntled people.

I understand what I wrote was confusing and maybe what you said applies to direct messages only.
No no, it's for any message in the pre-post race. I don't know right now because I haven't played GT7 in months, but you can select and report the message by pressing X or start. Unless they removed the option recently, it must be there.
You will also receive a notification on the PS dashboard about it, just like when you report any private message on PSN.

Last edited:
No no, it's for any message in the pre-post race. I don't know right now because I haven't played GT7 in months, but you can select and report the message by pressing X or start. Unless they removed the option recently, it must be there.
You will also receive a notification on the PS dashboard about it, just like when you report any private message on PSN.
Thank you. I'll check next time some dude gets out of control.

Edit: found it, it's still there. Awesome to know.

Last edited:
You need to move the cursor to the chat box in the lobby and then select the specific message.

Again, be careful to not interact. Reporting through the GT7 chat and through the PSN private messages is basically the same thing. A few months ago I got suspend from PSN for (literally) calling someone "a child".

On Xbox it's the opposite. They do absolutely nothing unless there's a written and well spelled insult.
You know... That explains a warning that I received from PSN a few weeks ago. I found the YT Channel of a guy who was raging against me during a daily race lol.

Timestamped: The guy turns into turn 1, I have the inside line.

If you watch to the end of that lap, he then blames me for ruining his race. He was 12th when I passed him lol, he finished 13th. Then he proceeds to talk trash in the chat lol.

This is the subsequent race where he tries to take me out around turn 3 of the 1st lap. By trying to take me out, he ruins a bunch of races for others. Watch this entire lap, super satisfying. Me calling him slow (in terms of his pace) really hurt him and it proved out lol.

And then a few days later, I get a notification from PSN that I committed an infraction lol.

This guy is a prime example of how PD's system is broken. He shouldn't have an S Rank and after all that carnage, he didn't drop out of that ranking. Players running assists should be in their own category because clearly he's using them to run others off the road. I don't mean that as a slight against users who need them but PD's physics system turns them into tanks.

Last edited:

If you watch to the end of that lap, he then blames me for ruining his race. He was 12th when I passed him lol, he finished 13th. Then he proceeds to talk trash in the chat lol.
Well, what an angry man. You were clearly alongside which, no matter what the wisdom of that in that turn, means he can't just turn in and expect you to disappear.

He also tried to turn into you at the finish line, which is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Also CSA :yuck: Then the divebombs and blocks to get to you in the next race, completely ignorant of the fact he's doing on purpose to multiple other people what he thinks you did to him. Worth reporting, not least for the chat messages and swearing on stream - which is actually against the PSN CoC if he's streaming through the console...

Very much a case where the Venn diagram for "gear" and "idea" looks like the back of a Ferrari 458 Italia. How he got to a DR B is a mystery.

You know... That explains a warning that I received from PSN a few weeks ago. I found the YT Channel of a guy who was raging against me during a daily race lol.

This is the subsequent race where he tries to take me out around turn 3 of the 1st lap. By trying to take me out, he ruins a bunch of races for others. Watch this entire lap, super satisfying. Me calling him slow (in terms of his pace) really hurt him and it proved out lol.

And then a few days later, I get a notification from PSN that I committed an infraction lol.

This guy is a prime example of how PD's system is broken. He shouldn't have an S Rank and after all that carnage, he didn't drop out of that ranking. Players running assists should be in their own category because clearly he's using them to run others off the road. I don't mean that as a slight against users who need them but PD's physics system turns them into tanks.
Lol he's clearly at fault. He lost his cool in that second race and got hit by karma. Love it.
Anyway...you can even get a warning from PSN simply for writing "dirty" or "dirty player/driver". I know because I did.
From what I can see you didn't engage with anything that would break the terms of service. You just wrote to him "slow". (unless there's something else off camera we didn't see)
So if anything, he should have received a warning for his message, not you.
Pretty sure you received that notification for something else you did because unless there's written proof, he got nothing on you.
You can't get reported for your sportsmanship, only for your text/voice messages.

Last edited:
You just wrote to him "slow". (unless there's something else off camera we didn't see)
Maybe I typed "trash" or something to that effect after the 2nd race. I don't have a keyboard so I'm limited in my responses lol.
Very much a case where the Venn diagram for "gear" and "idea" looks like the back of a Ferrari 458 Italia. How he got to a DR B is a mystery.
I agree. I wish PD would take into account the volatility of a players DR/SR and make it harder to re-earn it. Another poster enlightened me that Forza already does this. Folks like him really ruin it for those who are attempting to be fair and race cleanly.

All of this reminds me that I need to find a league to join.

He has torrettes I think. He also other ND problems.

With that said you absolutely had the right to the space in that T1, and he was in the wrong.

He has torrettes I think. He also other ND problems.

With that said you absolutely had the right to the space in that T1, and he was in the wrong.

"Other ND problems" and this is part of the reason why society will never see true equality. You are the "problem" through the use of derogatory nomenclature

Last edited:
"Other ND problems" and this is part of the reason why society will never see true equality. You are the "problem" through the use of derogatory nomenclature
I am ADHD, Autistic myself.

I was trying to related his reactions and actions to why. Not making an excuse for him at all. If your him I didnt mean offend you.

Saying this behavior is acceptable because a person is ND is not the correct answer. I telling other people to understand where the youtube guy was coming from using terms they are more likely to understand.

Not saying behaviour is acceptable, on track conduct is not covered by any condition. My point is labelling anything as "ND problems" is not excusable. It normalises dismissing a condition.

For the record, I am not him

Edit: I just watched a couple of vids from the dude's channel and suddently felt stupid for mocking him.

2nd edit: I just joined the stream and chat and lmao, I now feel stupid for not making more fun of them.

Last edited:
Me calling him slow (in terms of his pace) really hurt him and it proved out lol.
Next race after yours "Why do I get a penalty, he spun out in front of me" ...
1716888664759.png
1716888708660.png

That is almost 6 seconds between "I see what is going to happen" until "I knew it"

Last edited:
That is almost 6 seconds between "I see what is going to happen" until "I knew it"
That's amazing lol!

I telling other people to understand where the youtube guy was coming from using terms they are more likely to understand.

Oh wow, I didn't notice that until you said something. Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
FYI, just because this guy raged out and took out a bunch of innocent drivers in his pursuit of someone he felt wronged by, there's no need to go to his channel and troll him.

Edit: Even if that's not reciprocated... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
FYI, just because this guy raged out and took out a bunch of innocent drivers in his pursuit of someone he felt wronged by, there's no need to go to his channel and troll him.

Edit: Even if that's not reciprocated... :rolleyes:
Are you monitoring me? :D
I plead guilty

Oh yeah I love how it's one big joke to all of you here. Pathetic. Truly pathetic

None of this is a joke to me. I would be interested in hearing your take on the incidents that triggered at of this chat though from this post.

In that first race the other car was fully alongside you and you turned in as if they weren't there, and then blamed them for crashing. Then in the next race you ruin multiple other peoples races in an attempt to get revenge.

Just interested in what your take on that was.

Oh I tried that but this site and the powers that be won't let me do so. So I can't or I would they feel the need to shut down my defending my self all of you are only seeing what the so called victim wants you to see and you all seem to forget it takes 2 to tango you only know 1 side of things. You really think even with my Tourette's I would fly off the deep end like that so fast and easy? Or maybe more likely that I was provoked numerous times before it got to that level? Seems pretty judgemental of all of you never having seen my live stream to just take one side you see and roll with it! You want to know then tell them to take off my muzzle. As far as my nice to see it's just a joke comment goes I'm talking about guy who came to my stream last night trying to get me fired up and lose it and letting me know he was acting like that with me because of a post here. Which I had no idea this site even existed till then. Needless to say he failed to get the reaction he wanted and my members after several times being asked nicely to cease. Had to give him the boot and yeah I'm seeing him yuck it up as a big joke with Famine who by his tag I would assume should be professional not making jokes of it with the perpetrator. But that seems to be the way here. Just keep in mind said person made me aware of this site and this post and brought the trouble with me to your happy little home. Let that marinade a bit mr Famine while you make wise cracks and jokes about this if it was not for mr I plead guilty I would never have come here!!! You have a nice night now I'm going to bed

Oh I tried that but this site and the powers that be won't let me do so.
Your first post triggered the spam filter. You then kicked off massively about your post being deleted - and then about that and subsequent posts being deleted which you then told everyone was us "boneheads" not reading your post and deleting it because of your YouTube moderators, and not because we do not discuss GTPlanet moderation in public per the notifications you were sent.

I'm only addressing this in public now due to your incessant attempts to do so yourself - in the hope you'll actually comprehend the issue, stop, and stop pretending that it's something else on your streams.

I watched several of your livestreams and you also took out the same driver on lap one of the same race, which was the first race of that stream after a couple hours doing practice laps.

8scv83.gif

You also took out two innocent drivers in your pursuit, and I'd love to hear the excuse...

8scvfo.gif

Edit: Yeah, shockingly another stream of abusive invective that's so poor the automated spam filter thinks you're a keyword spambot isn't that.

Either engage properly - I've given you every possible chance to do so - or make good on your promise to not come back (as made in one post and on stream while misrepresenting this to your viewership).

Edit edit: I'm not particularly interested in knife-twisting, so this isn't a new post but... whew, these streams have been something else.

Constructive criticism time:

I don't think that you're a dirty driver. However, you appear to go looking for fights, unsurprisingly find them, don't appreciate that cars are (due to latency) not always quite where you think they are, look quite clumsy, are overly quick to blame others, and very quick to anger.

Firstly, your stream titles just invite conflict. "I have come to collect the souls of the Dirty Racers Saturday evening", "from the darkness of HELL i Rise to race for your souls", "out of fires of hell i rise to feast on the souls of Dirty drivers aaaawwwwoooooooo"; it just looks like you're setting yourself up as a vigilante driver.

As we see in the clips above, that's what you think you are. You say "I'll race you clean if you race me clean", but you took out that first driver (with no previous interaction in the hour of the stream) in turn one with zero acknowledgement you'd done anything wrong, and then later blamed them for being alongside you on the last lap and flipped out.

Then, in your pursuit of him, you took out two entirely innocent drivers. You've not acknowledged this, but I'm sure you self-justify that they were collateral. What happened to racing them clean?

I watched you raging out against a guy in an NSX in chat after a race. The problem was... it was the wrong guy. You watched the replay back and - sheepishly, silently, with no acknowledgment - realised that. You did apologise the next time you saw him in a race, but I wonder what would have happened if you saw him again later in the same race (in fact you did, he passed you, and you kicked off about him "doing it again")...

I've just watched you absolutely lose it at this car:

8sjnok.gif

If I'd been driving it, I wouldn't have come across, but he's the lead car and can choose his line... and he has to brake for the corner. You just rammed him and blamed him. And it was the Mitsubishi that took you out.

And you were so angry about it that you lost it all by yourself next race while behind him in the exact same spot.

Then you drove right into the back of this guy who was obviously about to unghost because that's what cars do:

8sjol9.gif

And then you straight divebombed him:

8sjotb.gif

Your reaction? You lost it again. Why? Because you hit him three times in three turns? How was it his fault?

Of course later on you passed him as he took out the guy that took him out in the last corner (which is something for which you advocate), and then you ended up having a collision on the last corner with him too. Again, I think he was naughty leaving the nose in, but you turned in like he hadn't and came off worse... but then again was he taking you out because you took him out - just like you do? Of course you had to then call him "trash" and the next race you saw him, you called him dirty in the pre-race chat...

Edit: Omg, then you started a beef with another driver who never even touched you (you saved the replays, watch it back; he was only near you when you crashed and he passed you), got surprised he wasn't happy with you, and tried to set your friend on him!

Again, I don't think you're dirty but you're just not taking account of the fact other people are on the track and you're trying to drive your time trial lines, ending up clumsily taking them - or yourself - out and getting super angry about it... then blaming them, and trying to retaliate without any care for who else you hit.

Also is there's a reason you're running ASM and CSA? That combination of aids surely can't give you the best experience with a $700+ Fanatec GT DD Pro. It's going to mask everything, although you're quicker than me (I'm in the RX-Vision, you're in the meta) while I'm on the pad, so...

I'd suggest a good dose of calming down, and I wouldn't bother having the distracting chat on during races with all the people telling you that you're doing nothing wrong.

Incidentally, it's spelled "skal" (or rather "skål"), but pronounced much closer to "skol".

And perhaps it is also time to remind people that communities are mutually affected by poor conduct. That includes sweeping generalisations about conditions. That includes joining livestreams. That includes revenge ramming on track

Last edited:
all of you are only seeing what the so called victim wants you to see
By that, are you referring to YOUR stream? The entirety of our interaction is available on your YT page and from your perspective.

Well, what an angry man. You were clearly alongside which, no matter what the wisdom of that in that turn, means he can't just turn in and expect you to disappear.
I thought the slip was going to propel my 911 past him but it clearly didn't, so I defaulted to trusting that he'd bail and live to fight another corner. Yes, I know that isn't a place to go 2 wide but it can be quite fun jockeying for position (sans contact), narrowing angles and setting up for an overtake at a later corner. I've bailed out of that corner plenty of times myself in an effort to race cleanly.

Additionally, I knew I had the pace advantage. If you noticed, I passed two more players on that lap but fell back behind them due to the .5 penalty I received due to the collision at turn 1. It was really a recovery race for me ATP as I qualified a bit further ahead as evident in the subsequent race. I was having a good

Last edited:
I never knew swearing was against the Code of Conduct. It's never been an issue for me. I don't really KNOW y'all, so I keep things G rated and a bit on the stiff side.
That goes for ALL my online gaming.
But hey. I learned something reading GT Planet!

Don't interact. Let him write in the GT7 chat and report all those messages for insulting/harassing/bullying.
He always spams those quick predefined messages, so I cant report. Guy probably got reported by someone else for his ******** and now does this to not get a ban

I'm here, again. Just to say it's a shame that PD removed the ability to report someone's sportsmanship behavior in the lobby.
I've been bullied since 2021 by a "fellow" italian guy I keep seeing in my races almost every week.
He doesn't write any messages, he never replied to anything in private. He just wrecks me and nobody else. He's always A-S.
There is literally nothing I can do about it (other than asking "what's your problem?" in the game chat, to which he never replies of course). This is just poisoning my online experience in Daily B.
I never initiate any wrecking, either when he's ahead or behind me. It's just him every single time.
The idiot I mentioned has very similar behavior. But he also always keep spamming the quick messages tagging me in the lobby and in the race. The guy was in my lobby (im A/S, so the lobbies varied from A+/S to B/S) almost every single race, almost every day. It literally made me quit playing for a while. The clown had fun in ruining mine and other peoples races (and also his) every single time and we couldn’t do anything. And I come here and see some guy almost defending this ********. My eyes are hurt

Your first post triggered the spam filter. You then kicked off massively about your post being deleted - and then about that and subsequent posts being deleted which you then told everyone was us "boneheads" not reading your post and deleting it because of your YouTube moderators, and not because we do not discuss GTPlanet moderation in public per the notifications you were sent.

I'm only addressing this in public now due to your incessant attempts to do so yourself - in the hope you'll actually comprehend the issue, stop, and stop pretending that it's something else on your streams.

I watched several of your livestreams and you also took out the same driver on lap one of the same race, which was the first race of that stream after a couple hours doing practice laps.

8scv83.gif

You also took out two innocent drivers in your pursuit, and I'd love to hear the excuse...

8scvfo.gif

Edit: Yeah, shockingly another stream of abusive invective that's so poor the automated spam filter thinks you're a keyword spambot isn't that.

Either engage properly - I've given you every possible chance to do so - or make good on your promise to not come back (as made in one post and on stream while misrepresenting this to your viewership).

Edit edit: I'm not particularly interested in knife-twisting, so this isn't a new post but... whew, these streams have been something else.

Constructive criticism time:

I don't think that you're a dirty driver. However, you appear to go looking for fights, unsurprisingly find them, don't appreciate that cars are (due to latency) not always quite where you think they are, look quite clumsy, are overly quick to blame others, and very quick to anger.

Firstly, your stream titles just invite conflict. "I have come to collect the souls of the Dirty Racers Saturday evening", "from the darkness of HELL i Rise to race for your souls", "out of fires of hell i rise to feast on the souls of Dirty drivers aaaawwwwoooooooo"; it just looks like you're setting yourself up as a vigilante driver.

As we see in the clips above, that's what you think you are. You say "I'll race you clean if you race me clean", but you took out that first driver (with no previous interaction in the hour of the stream) in turn one with zero acknowledgement you'd done anything wrong, and then later blamed them for being alongside you on the last lap and flipped out.

Then, in your pursuit of him, you took out two entirely innocent drivers. You've not acknowledged this, but I'm sure you self-justify that they were collateral. What happened to racing them clean?

I watched you raging out against a guy in an NSX in chat after a race. The problem was... it was the wrong guy. You watched the replay back and - sheepishly, silently, with no acknowledgment - realised that. You did apologise the next time you saw him in a race, but I wonder what would have happened if you saw him again later in the same race (in fact you did, he passed you, and you kicked off about him "doing it again")...

I've just watched you absolutely lose it at this car:

8sjnok.gif

If I'd been driving it, I wouldn't have come across, but he's the lead car and can choose his line... and he has to brake for the corner. You just rammed him and blamed him. And it was the Mitsubishi that took you out.

And you were so angry about it that you lost it all by yourself next race while behind him in the exact same spot.

Then you drove right into the back of this guy who was obviously about to unghost because that's what cars do:

8sjol9.gif

And then you straight divebombed him:

8sjotb.gif

Your reaction? You lost it again. Why? Because you hit him three times in three turns? How was it his fault?

Of course later on you passed him as he took out the guy that took him out in the last corner (which is something for which you advocate), and then you ended up having a collision on the last corner with him too. Again, I think he was naughty leaving the nose in, but you turned in like he hadn't and came off worse... but then again was he taking you out because you took him out - just like you do? Of course you had to then call him "trash" and the next race you saw him, you called him dirty in the pre-race chat...

Edit: Omg, then you started a beef with another driver who never even touched you (you saved the replays, watch it back; he was only near you when you crashed and he passed you), got surprised he wasn't happy with you, and tried to set your friend on him!

Again, I don't think you're dirty but you're just not taking account of the fact other people are on the track and you're trying to drive your time trial lines, ending up clumsily taking them - or yourself - out and getting super angry about it... then blaming them, and trying to retaliate without any care for who else you hit.

Also is there's a reason you're running ASM and CSA? That combination of aids surely can't give you the best experience with a $700+ Fanatec GT DD Pro. It's going to mask everything, although you're quicker than me (I'm in the RX-Vision, you're in the meta) while I'm on the pad, so...

I'd suggest a good dose of calming down, and I wouldn't bother having the distracting chat on during races with all the people telling you that you're doing nothing wrong.

Incidentally, it's spelled "skal" (or rather "skål"), but pronounced much closer to "skol".
Look guys I don't even know why I'm trying here still you all seem to have made up your minds about me so why should I even try? Look I've been bullied my whole life yes it still happens in public as a adult by punk kids and their parents to in stores and in public. So I'm sick and tired of being intimidated on the track and pushed around. Like everyone I took to heart the message that everyone gets when first starting to play sport mode in gt7 about racer etiquette. Can you believe how quickly that was thrown back in my face shown that no matter how clean or how good you are, you get trashed all over the track. Nobody cares Dr means nothing to nobody but it does to me. I work hard for it. I'm on every single day on my stream day and half the night I do this to try and put food on my table for me and my wife. Again, I'm not even sure why I'm doing this trying to explain to you guys anymore as you've already made up your mind but I can't believe you can't see that. I was mad at the guy in the GTR because maybe if you go to my car and look through my view. I was the lead car he somehow got around me and then cut in front of me and right as he cut in front of me. He then decides to lock the brakes up to make his turn. I have nowhere to go except into the back of him. So yeah I was mad. It was a stupid move and I'm pretty sure that any of you. If you saw me do it would have something to say. So why do you not have something to say about him?

Also famine as far as what you said earlier in your post about why my posts are for some reason getting tagged as spam. I don't even understand what you said. I don't understand the words that you said them in. I may be 50 years old but I have not had a full year of school since the 4th grade. I typed these out to you not with my fingers or knowing how to spell things but by talking into a microphone on my phone so whatever you said to me comes off as a insult. Yeah I'm stupid fine I get it. Point blank. I try to drive as clean as I possibly can with people but since I started this game I have been nothing but picked on poked at prodded at people come to my channel they get nasty with me. They tease me and nothing makes me want to give up and quit when people treat me like that. It just pushes me to fight and keep going harder and harder because I'm not going to give in to the bullies. I'm not giving in to the dirty people who can't race me clean.

As far as the NSX guy goes, yes I called out the wrong guy and the very next day I hit him back up when we were in a lobby together in the morning and I told him I'm sorry I was wrong. You were the wrong guy. We squashed it. It was that easy and that simple but I owned it.

Let me ask all of you something. How many times have you hit somebody by accident? Call it a race incident, whatever and you've pulled over and let that person back in. And then how many times has it happened to you and people just drive on like you don't matter and your Dr doesn't matter. And when that happens how do you feel about it? Don't you get a little angry? Isn't there times where you finally get fed up? I know I am not the only person in this world who has been fed up and done something about it. Just last night I had some drivers. I can't remember their name. Take me out all night and say to me In chat, we're going to put you back to be where you belong. Who gives anyone the right to decide where another person should be in their Dr? So please I ask you respective. Respectfully, please if you're not going to give me a chance if you're not going to try to understand me. If you've already made up your mind about me then please just stay away from my channel and leave me alone. I get enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Look guys I don't even know why I'm trying here still you all seem to have made up your minds about me so why should I even try? Look I've been bullied my whole life yes it still happens in public as a adult by punk kids and their parents to in stores and in public. So I'm sick and tired of being intimidated on the track and pushed around. Like everyone I took to heart the message that everyone gets when first starting to play sport mode in gt7 about racer etiquette. Can you believe how quickly that was thrown back in my face shown that no matter how clean or how good you are, you get trashed all over the track. Nobody cares Dr means nothing to nobody but it does to me. I work hard for it. I'm on every single day on my stream day and half the night I do this to try and put food on my table for me and my wife. Again, I'm not even sure why I'm doing this trying to explain to you guys anymore as you've already made up your mind but I can't believe you can't see that. I was mad at the guy in the GTR because maybe if you go to my car and look through my view. I was the lead car he somehow got around me and then cut in front of me and right as he cut in front of me. He then decides to lock the brakes up to make his turn. I have nowhere to go except into the back of him. So yeah I was mad. It was a stupid move and I'm pretty sure that any of you. If you saw me do it would have something to say. So why do you not have something to say about him?

Also famine as far as what you said earlier in your post about why my posts are for some reason getting tagged as spam. I don't even understand what you said. I don't understand the words that you said them in. I may be 50 years old but I have not had a full year of school since the 4th grade. I typed these out to you not with my fingers or knowing how to spell things but by talking into a microphone on my phone so whatever you said to me comes off as a insult. Yeah I'm stupid fine I get it. Point blank. I try to drive as clean as I possibly can with people but since I started this game I have been nothing but picked on poked at prodded at people come to my channel they get nasty with me. They tease me and nothing makes me want to give up and quit when people treat me like that. It just pushes me to fight and keep going harder and harder because I'm not going to give in to the bullies. I'm not giving in to the dirty people who can't race me clean.

As far as the NSX guy goes, yes I called out the wrong guy and the very next day I hit him back up when we were in a lobby together in the morning and I told him I'm sorry I was wrong. You were the wrong guy. We squashed it. It was that easy and that simple but I owned it.

Let me ask all of you something. How many times have you hit somebody by accident? Call it a race incident, whatever and you've pulled over and let that person back in. And then how many times has it happened to you and people just drive on like you don't matter and your Dr doesn't matter. And when that happens how do you feel about it? Don't you get a little angry? Isn't there times where you finally get fed up? I know I am not the only person in this world who has been fed up and done something about it. Just last night I had some drivers. I can't remember their name. Take me out all night and say to me In chat, we're going to put you back to be where you belong. Who gives anyone the right to decide where another person should be in their Dr? So please I ask you respective. Respectfully, please if you're not going to give me a chance if you're not going to try to understand me. If you've already made up your mind about me then please just stay away from my channel and leave me alone. I get enough
Do yourself a favour, unplug, stop playing online for a while. All this is doing, right now, is pushing you in a bad direction. Spend some time on something else for a few days.

First of all, I'm glad you've chosen to engage properly here.
I was mad at the guy in the GTR because maybe if you go to my car and look through my view. I was the lead car he somehow got around me and then cut in front of me and right as he cut in front of me. He then decides to lock the brakes up to make his turn. I have nowhere to go except into the back of him. So yeah I was mad. It was a stupid move and I'm pretty sure that any of you. If you saw me do it would have something to say. So why do you not have something to say about him?
I did:
I think he made a dim move that I wouldn't have made, but he's entirely permitted to do it. He was the lead car, there was no overlap, and he was entitled to position his car where he wanted in order to make that corner.

As the following car it's your responsibility to avoid the collision and you didn't because you didn't account for the movement.

That's absolutely fine. Everyone makes mistakes.

What you did was lose your rag totally, start swearing about how bad a driver he was, miss the fact you were taken out by a different driver, and then you were so wound up by it that you dropped the car all by yourself on the next race because you were behind the same driver.

That doesn't help you.

As I said; however you also raged out at him in the lobby chat and if you'd been on the same bit of track as him in the same race I don't doubt you'd have gone vigilante... on the wrong guy.

Again, this doesn't help you.

Let me ask all of you something. How many times have you hit somebody by accident? Call it a race incident, whatever and you've pulled over and let that person back in. And then how many times has it happened to you and people just drive on like you don't matter and your Dr doesn't matter.
Tons. There's a lot of boneheads out there.
And when that happens how do you feel about it? Don't you get a little angry? Isn't there times where you finally get fed up? I know I am not the only person in this world who has been fed up and done something about it.
The problem is that in the heat of the moment, you might not perceive everything correctly - and even if you do, taking revenge is difficult without collateral damage.

That applies to the two people you crashed into at Trial Mountain, trying to chase down a guy you blamed for ramming you off at T1 on the last lap of the previous race (which he didn't do) that you had already taken out at T1 on the first lap of that race. They weren't involved. They didn't get a clean race from you. Imagine if they'd retaliated.

Just last night I had some drivers.. I can't remember their name.
Just for reference, we don't do naming and shaming here, so please don't specifically refer to usernames that have angered you.
Take me out all night and say to me In chat, we're going to put you back to be where you belong.
Yes, I saw. Do you know what precipitated that?

The guy who qualified at the back was the Toyota FT-1 driver you drove into in the two gifs above. That was your first interaction with him on that stream; he had been among the cars coming past you when you hit that GT-R earlier, but he didn't touch you.

After the race, you called him out as dirty, trash, cheater, and told him to "watch ur 6". He didn't do anything; I watched the whole race. His buddy messaged you and said that you "might want to shut your mouth". You said "or what".

That got you on the ****list for two guys starting behind you running A+ pace of 1:22s, and when you joined the lobby you typed that he was dirty. Honestly not a surprise they gave you no respect on track after that (although I didn't see the guy in the matt black BMW do anything too untoward, I stopped watching at that point).

In effect, you talked yourself into it based on a misconception and a rage response.

You also appeared on an A+, World Finalist streamer's live stream on Twitch. I'm sure you remember the incident, which was 100% not your fault: you were punted into him, pushing him off, and then gave the place back (although next time be a lot more to the left! He had to go off-track to pass).

On his stream he said, of you, "I know he was trying to give the place back, but it was silly in the first place".

Again, that incident was absolutely not your fault. But in the heat of the moment, all he saw was you hitting him. That was his misconception, and it would have been totally unfair to rage out on you in response.

If you wouldn't like being treated like a perpetrator on mistaken identity, you should consider not doing it to others.

Who gives anyone the right to decide where another person should be in their Dr?
Nobody - but they're winding you up, and it worked.
So please I ask you respective. Respectfully, please if you're not going to give me a chance if you're not going to try to understand me. If you've already made up your mind about me then please just stay away from my channel and leave me alone.
I mean, I haven't. I've given you as much advice as I can on the subject. And that's really what GTPlanet is about.

I would avoid having the chat messages read out though. This sort of multitasking isn't for everyone and I think it's distracting you. Again, no shame to that: I couldn't concentrate on my racing with chat messages popping up every few seconds and being read out.

Skål.

Back