what to do with 1million..

  • Thread starter Thread starter doom4585
  • 35 comments
  • 1,766 views
so..at the end..pescarolo vs R8...
vote writing only the name!!please..
 
If I've followed correctly, you need a car to win the GTWC? Use your money and buy a Chapparel 2J. The tire wear is such that you don't have to pit on courses like Hong Kong. It's only 1.2 million and it will get the job done.
 
A million credits doesn't get you anything too fancy. I'm not sure what the best buy would be but you should definitely NOT buy the Audi Streamline as you can only use it at the Nurburgring free runs. I made this mistake.

P.S. I used the Toyota MINOLTA race car (won on the easy El Capitan endurance race) to do the Gran Turismo World Championship.
 
...eventually..I reached 4.5 millions and bought a perscarolo c60judd..
I'm winning!
 
doom4585
...eventually..I reached 4.5 millions and bought a perscarolo c60judd..
I'm winning!

Congratulation mate. Personaly i like R8 more, but i was going to tell you to buy the Perscarolo, because you can win Audi R8 from one of the La Sartha 24hr.
 
Back