What to play in the meantime?

United Kingdom
Llandegla
jclinthebasement
So what to play whilst the GT7 servers are down?

Been playing since launch and loving it. The PS5 and GT7 is my return to gaming after a near 10 year hiatus - I last raced on GT5 / PS3.
My Fanatec DD Pro arrived yesterday 4 hours after the servers went off so have only used the arcade mode - would be nice to actually use it

Some friends say ‘told you that PC sim racing is better’ though I am loathed to buy a sufficiently powerful PC

What is the best alternative?

finally delving into horizon zero dawn, as want to see what all the fuss/hype is about.

tempted to give Asseto corsa a go on ps5, but not sure how playable it is with a controller???

Gran Turismo 6. Might be nice to revisit that garage you've abandoned for 7 or so years.

Dirt Rally 2.0 ... the game the devs at Polyphony should take a look at, to learn how off-road racing in a game is properly done. The dirt tracks in Gran Turismo (and the cars behaviour on those tracks) are sub-par to say the least.

Last edited:
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 1
GT4
GT3
NfS hot pursuit 2
Far Cry 2
Insurgency sandstorm
Metro 2033
Ace combat 7

PC2, ACC, AC, F1 19-21 Grid Legends. If you are looking for more arcadey fare NFS: Heat, Car X Drifitng Online, Wreckfest Dirt 5,
Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Forbidden West

Back