- 1,452

- The Speedway
- D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
I'm really wanting to stop using aids and drive like a pro. How can I do that?
At least 95% of online race rooms use ABS ..
If you want to ditch all the other aids, that is great I recommend it. But unless you want to join a No ABS league there is really no point in learning to drive without it. Its considerably slower vs. Abs on and you'd be handicapping yourself
Not new to GT, but what is the deal with all aids turned off? The only "aid" I use is ABS set at 5 or less, if you want to call it a driving aid as mostly all cars today have at least ABS. The classic cars obviously don't have ABS in which I turn aids off which makes them definitely expert level cars and very challenging to drive on the edge with less than race tires!
mcfizzleMotegi Road Course is a good track to learn braking points.
Not new to GT, but what is the deal with all aids turned off? The only "aid" I use is ABS set at 5 or less, if you want to call it a driving aid as mostly all cars today have at least ABS. The classic cars obviously don't have ABS in which I turn aids off which makes them definitely expert level cars and very challenging to drive on the edge with less than race tires!
I'm just going to say that having ABS at anything higher than 1(if it's on) is pointless as it won't help anymore from locking up, it will just increase your stopping distance.