What Type of Clothes Do You Wear?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KosmikFool
  • 75 comments
  • 1,736 views
Messages
3,176
What type/brand of clothes do you wear? This is an interesting way to find out more about people...

I myself wear lots of skate and sport type clothes. Brands are types like Abercrombie, American Eagle, Volcom, Quiksilver, Unionbay, Black Label, Levis, and Gotcha. And for shoes I like to wear Vans just because they are some of the best skate shoes ever made, they're stylish, and they are incredibly comfy.
 
Normally you can find me wearing a lot of plain, solid colored t shirts. In the way of pants/shorts...I like American Eagle a lot, and I always either wear my cheap flip flops or my Pumas.
 
Comfortable ones that don't make me look fatter than I already am. And if it has the store/designer/maker's name printed visibly on the outside, BURN IT.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Comfortable ones that don't make me look fatter than I already am. And if it has the store/designer/maker's name printed visibly on the outside, BURN IT.
Agreed,although I do have alot of Polo shirts,but they only have that little polo guy on the pocket.I mainly were T-shirts,and blue jeans unless I'm going out.
 
Same as duke, cept I don't really mind the store/designer/maker's name.
 
Metallica shirts, shirts with computer sayings on them, etc
As seen in this sortof ofensive pic of me:
me.jpg
 
Aeropostale, Abercrombie, Kennith Cole, Polo, Nautica, Levi's,.....

Shoes are always Nike. Boots are always Caterpiller.
 
Well I wonder just how long its going to take to get that pic removed,and btw has anybody ever told you that you kind of look like Jay.
 
Jay?
 
I wear plain Levis Jeans, Nike T-shirts and either NewBalance or Nike shoes, and also I mostly wear nameless "novelty" shirts and other nameless stuff.Like what I'm wearing now is all nameless. I have dark, forest green shorts and a blue Super Mario shirt that I found at Sears. I don't worry too much about clothes.
 
I don't care where I get my clothes from as long as they look nice, presentable, and have a sense of style. On the other hand, my shoes must be by Nike, period.
 
Ummm...I guess anything out of a ccs catalog (skating catalog) so volcom, etnies, adio, etc.... and maybe a little perry ellis america or natuica

Shoes: nike, anything from the ccs catalog again

will NOT settle for payless or wal-mart 👎
 
I wear generally anything that looks good (in my eyes, however...)
 
i ususally just get plain clothes from old navy and wear vans skate shoes. i dont see the point spending all this money on big name brands. cause thats baisically what ur paying for is the name.
 
Basically just T-shirts and polos for shirts, khaki or denim shorts, and Vans shoes.
 
i wear a lot of different kinds.i dont have certain style.
i wear american eagle,enyce(pronounced NYC),roca-wear,phat farm,reebok(basketball jerseys),ecko, and none of it is that gangsta stuff,mostly just t-shirts,button-up shirts and not-too-baggy pants.

my boots are always Lugz and my shoes are usually nike,but i just bought some white and green converse classics.
 
i have lugz boots, they're nice. i always wear adidas shoes.
 
I wear blue jeans until they fall apart. I wear T-shirts and button up, short sleeve shirts. I only wear argyle socks which I get replaced every Christmas, and Vans. Every stinking day this is what I wear. I have no desire to change, ever. I'll be wearing vans when I'm 70, and old jeans and a T-shirt.

Ha ha ha MistaX has long hair like a girl :lol:
 
Not those kind of shirts (although I have a couple). The kind with no top button, like Hawaiian but no pattern.

And doesn't emo require Dickeys?
 
You know I just did an image search on Google for "emo", and son of a b*tch... I am emo. Heh.
 
Once again, Maddox puts it best.
Writing bad poetry is easy when you disregard meter, pace, and rhyming scheme. Just make sure to follow a few simple guidelines:
1. Never write about anything cheerful. Remember, you are a tortured artist. Be one.
2. Be sure to use the following words at least once per sentence, no fewer than 50 times per poem: lament, loathe, soul, darkness, bitter, agony, despair, misery, anguish, pain, suffer, woe, hate, death, love, sultry, angel, rose, acrid and nihilism. Nihilism is a good one because it comes up all the time in normal conversations.

It's easy, here's a sample to get you started:


fire... burning... agony...
sultry shivers of a dark essence
why am i tortured with this nihilistic existence?
bitter... darkness... despair.
notice the constant lower case? i added that touch to be unique. unique people type in lower case.

Edit: After over a year, I finally got post number 1000. Hooray for me!
 
I used to wear (those) glasses. I lost them so now I just squint. I really do need to do something about that someday. And I used to write (prose, not poetry) when I thought every little thing that happened to me and every little thought I had was worth writing about, that somehow my experience was unique. But I'm no longer that self absorbed.
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
Once again, Maddox puts it best.
That guy is the funniest asshole I ever saw. Pure genius. An impenetrable wall of cynicism. Yeah!
 
Ok, i'm going to be serious now.

i wear basically the same combination of different clothes every day.

in the summer (from bottom up) i wear:

my silver adidas with pushed down socks
khaki shorts
ribbed tshirt with a buttoned, short sleeve shirt over it (opened or closed, whatever i feel like at the time)
my chrome watch and gold ring
black sunglasses.

in the winter i wear the same things except for the shorts, i wear black jeans when it's cold and a black jacket.
 
I wear cheap stuff, cause 100 dollar shoes are not frugal. Oh, more offended by the misspelling of offensive than by the middle finger.
 
Back