What Type of Online Racing do you Enjoy Most on GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 36 comments
  • 2,815 views

The Poll - Your Most Enjoyable and Frequent online race.

  • Nascar Races (Daytona/Indy)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Le Mans Races (Circuit de la Sarthe)

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • PP Restricted Races

    Votes: 38 34.9%
  • BHP Restricted Races

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Shuffle Races

    Votes: 28 25.7%
  • X2010/F1/Veyron/Car Specific Races

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Drift Races

    Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Don't race online much

    Votes: 13 11.9%

  • Total voters
    109
My favorite is Dirty Racing...
 
Cars from the recommended garage. Stock tires and realistic regulations.
 
Shuffle racing for me I dont enter any other type of race now.
 
nurburgring, 450-550pp. on all different kinds of tires.
 
I enjoy all clean-as-can-be competitive style racing from shuffle, PP restricted races, and high power Viper/Vette/Enzo racing at Daytona.

What I don't like is dirty racing and racers that quit the race just because they aren't going to win that event. If someone has a run on you for a clean pass, so be it. Ramming into them to prevent the pass isn't going to make you any new friends. There is a lot more to racing than winning every race. I also try to finish every race that I enter regardless of position.
 
Shuffle races, closelu followed by PP restricted (With sports tyres) (In normally like sub 500 PP as overtakes are usually cleaner and smoother)
 
Back