What Type of Vehicle are You Looking Forward To?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carlover325
  • 73 comments
  • 2,567 views

What Type of Vehicle(s) are You Looking Forward To?

  • Regular Cars

    Votes: 44 38.3%
  • Sports Cars

    Votes: 51 44.3%
  • Muscle Cars

    Votes: 47 40.9%
  • SUVs

    Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Vans

    Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Le Mans Race Cars

    Votes: 42 36.5%
  • Grand Prix Race Cars

    Votes: 21 18.3%

  • Total voters
    115
i like more of the cruising types for takin nice long drives in so i voted for sports. what suv do you like? i like lincoln the rule.
 
speeddude
i like more of the cruising types for takin nice long drives in so i voted for sports. what suv do you like? i like lincoln the rule.

The older Lincoln Navigators rock, but I also like the new Range Rovers and GMC Yukon Denalis.
 
I'd say regular cars.....thats whats soo cool about GT...they have everyday cars! You can always get supercars in many racing games!
 
I agree with that. Regular cars are going to be great. I voted for vans & SUVs because they are going to be funny to drive.
 
thats actuly a good point, i didnt know you where going to get vans and suvs in it lol
 
Some low class sports cars. (Lotus, Ford, Dodge, etc.)
 
I voted SUV's/Vans, because i really want to drive the range rover around, will be good fun on the rally stages.
 
sprite
I voted SUV's/Vans, because i really want to drive the range rover around, will be good fun on the rally stages.

You can use SUVs on the rally courses? Awesome! 👍
 
Other. Group B cars. But lemans cars are just as good.
 
Code really lacks taste. :)

Edit: My vote goes to Trucks and SUV's. Less been there done that types.
 
Fine, monster trucks that have guns on.

LaBounti, have you no hilly - billy spirit in you? YEEEEE HAWWW!!!! LOOK MAWWW I GONE GOT ME A MONSTARRR TRUCK, HYUK HYUK!
 
GT and GTS race cars. LM cars are great, too. But, they're a little too fast for my tastes. LMP cars are fine, but not my favorite, but it's nice to see so many new LMPs to choose from. I hope there will be a lot more GT and GTS cars added to the game. So far, I think there hasn't been enough added yet, for my driving style.
 
i just selected all of them, i love all cars and am looking forward to driving all cars(unless they put NASCARS in there, those aren't cars, they're shotguns for hicks that want to drive a shotgun instead of wield one)
 
Vans and SUVs' can kiss my ass. Or run my ass over. Whichever, but still, I can do without them.
 
jjboi
Vans and SUVs' can kiss my ass. Or run my ass over. Whichever, but still, I can do without them.

So, then don't buy one or drive one. Some of us want them in GT4.
 
Regular, sports, SUV and vans are my choice. The SUV and Van because it'd be funny.
 
LeMans cars. I see the cars in real life. And want to drive them. So feed me the cars and i'll shut up.
 
What? Another wish list?
I choose Muscle Cars
 
Le Mans hell yeah, real race cars prepped for real speed and extreme handling, those are the pinnacle of racebred cars.
 
Muscle cars.

There's nothing like feeling 400 pounds of torque sitting right underneath your pedal. Nothing.
 
what about 35,000 ft/lbs of Thrust (ie. Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor :D )
oh, you meant cars, well... i suppose 500lbs of torque would be better :D
 
Back