What Type of Vehicle are You Looking Forward To?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carlover325
  • 73 comments
  • 2,564 views

What Type of Vehicle(s) are You Looking Forward To?

  • Regular Cars

    Votes: 44 38.3%
  • Sports Cars

    Votes: 51 44.3%
  • Muscle Cars

    Votes: 47 40.9%
  • SUVs

    Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Vans

    Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Le Mans Race Cars

    Votes: 42 36.5%
  • Grand Prix Race Cars

    Votes: 21 18.3%

  • Total voters
    115
i voted for le mans cars... cause its the truth i want that new supra... the blue/green one in the previews
 
Another type of car I am looking forward to, although not as much as some others, are the muscle cars. I was confused as to why they didn't put them in GT3, I mean, why wouldn't they. I am excited to see that they are in GT4. All that raw power is good, very good. 👍
 
Supra Downs... i don't think the Supra would be classified as a Lemans car, probably because its never been entered into a lemans race(as far as i know, i could be wrong about that though) the Supra would be a Sports car
 
i'm more looking forward to beating Formula 1 drivers with stock street legal cars :P
its not how fast your car is, its how you drive it (i just used a f&f quote didn't I... crap!)
 
incubusnb
...its not how fast your car is, its how you drive it (i just used a f&f quote didn't I... crap!)

How true, after all, a car can only go as fast as the driver is willing to let it go. I always hit the pedal as far as it can go, in both games and real life.
 
Rally Cars

I hope they put the new Focus WRC in and also the 307 WRC
i wish they'd update the liveries too :)
 
Robaggio120
Rally Cars

I hope they put the new Focus WRC in and also the 307 WRC
i wish they'd update the liveries too :)

Me too. Rally cars are awesome, sorry I forgot to put them in then poll.
 
i voted regular cars
Especially those 4 doors family cars
 
I voted everything except SUV's and Vans.

C.
 
well thats not very nice is it. tut tut tut every 1 has there own apinion
 
Yeah... and my opinion is that I don't like Vans or SUV's... hence not clicking on them!!!

I have to also point out that I would've clicked on "Classic cars" & "Rally cars" & "Concept Cars" & "Hybrid/Electric cars" but these options didn't exist...

C.
 
actuly driving a van and suv would be pretty slow and heavy so?


click on the hyperlink on my name
 
Regular Cars
Sports Cars
Le Mans Race Cars
Grand Prix Race Cars
 
What's so bad about having vans and SUVs in the game? It's not like they outnumber the cars in the game. Driving them will be funny.
 
Vans and SUV's are alright, but i'm more excited in the regular cars like the mid-class family sedans....id LOVE to trick a few of those up 👍 ....that and of course the muscle cars will be an awesome addition to the GT Series...
 
Joecool593
Vans and SUV's are alright, but i'm more excited in the regular cars like the mid-class family sedans....id LOVE to trick a few of those up 👍 ....that and of course the muscle cars will be an awesome addition to the GT Series...

I am looking forward to the family sedans too, I hope there's a Camry.
 
Carlover325
I am looking forward to the family sedans too, I hope there's a Camry.

Personally i wanna flog an old 80's Volvo down the track.... :trouble: :lol:
 
I can't wait to drive the WRX and the RX-8... does anyone know if they will include the Mazda 3 and 6?
 
FourOfaKind
I can't wait to drive the WRX and the RX-8... does anyone know if they will include the Mazda 3 and 6?
Yep,I'd say all manufacturers will have the very latest models included,including some we may not have seen yet.
 
more drift cars so i vited ofr regular and sport cars.

i want ot see the nissan cefiro ( i know its on the list but its not sure yet) also older skylines rx7's and older corrola's and the 86 levin and trueno of coars.
 
I'm looking forward to the regular Gran Turismo sports cars (Skyline, Supra, Evo, etc), Muscle Cars, Supercars (Saleen S7 will own all), and any race cars, but hopefully there will be some good vintage racers in GT4. I wouldn't mind seeing some dedicated race cars in GT4 (ex. Drift spec and Drag spec cars).

I have no use whatsoever for vans, why anyone wants to drive a Honda Oddysey in a game is beyond me. This isn't 'GT4:Virtual Soccer Mom'! Although it would be fun to yell at annoying kids in the back of a van...

SUVs I won't mind as long as the ones in GT4 are legitimate off road vehicles. We don't need any Lincoln Navigators. Most useless vehicle ever.
 
Ev0
I'm looking forward to the regular Gran Turismo sports cars (Skyline, Supra, Evo, etc), Muscle Cars, Supercars (Saleen S7 will own all), and any race cars, but hopefully there will be some good vintage racers in GT4. I wouldn't mind seeing some dedicated race cars in GT4 (ex. Drift spec and Drag spec cars).

I have no use whatsoever for vans, why anyone wants to drive a Honda Oddysey in a game is beyond me. This isn't 'GT4:Virtual Soccer Mom'! Although it would be fun to yell at annoying kids in the back of a van...

SUVs I won't mind as long as the ones in GT4 are legitimate off road vehicles. We don't need any Lincoln Navigators. Most useless vehicle ever.

:sly: No, the most useless vehicle ever would have to be the Ford Pinto. Drive that piece of crap around the street and see how far you'll make it, let alone the race track. I'd rather have an, dare I say it, SUV or van over that s**t, but I'd like the have Britiny Spears, Ashanti, or little Ms. XTina over any of them. Love the see them "riding down the race track". <LOL>
 
Muscle cars, since i didn't know if the FOrd GT should be in Muscle or Racing...
 
I want to race the muscle cars and classics. I enjoy driving cars that don't have the beset handling.
 
you know what? not only i want more vans and SUVs in gt4.
i want a BUS! tour bus, city bus, whatever! a BUS!

bus would be cool.
 
Mercedes Benz Buses look really styish, they have to same cool lines and design as the reat of merc's car range!........I want merc buses!

travego-grunert.JPG


medio_bus400ss.jpg


SB400Merc.jpg


:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Man, you know you're a rich little snob when the bus you ride to school is a Mercedes lol
 
Back