daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,147 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Sep 17, 2005 #2 This is not a race report. And anyway, surely the tyres used depend on the length of race and the car. You use as soft a tyre as you can get away with.
This is not a race report. And anyway, surely the tyres used depend on the length of race and the car. You use as soft a tyre as you can get away with.
C Corvette Messages 87 Sep 17, 2005 #3 I_H8_GWB what tyre do you use for racing Click to expand... Well, the choices are not complete. Personnaly, I use one of the normal tires.
I_H8_GWB what tyre do you use for racing Click to expand... Well, the choices are not complete. Personnaly, I use one of the normal tires.
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,486 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Sep 17, 2005 #4 It dpends on the lenth of the race and the type of race, a lot of the races in road cars I o with road tyres on, the races with race cars I always use racing tyres but I use different compounds for different lenth races.
It dpends on the lenth of the race and the type of race, a lot of the races in road cars I o with road tyres on, the races with race cars I always use racing tyres but I use different compounds for different lenth races.