What UCD car did you just blow a bunch of cash on, but diddnt really need?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kickin_on
  • 44 comments
  • 3,123 views
Messages
189
Guity here.

- Aston Martin Vanquish

- Toyota Celica Rally Car (the cool early 90's one with all the crap stuck to/hanging off it lol)

Theres about $500,000 gone right there lol, but damn the Aston drives so well after all weight reduction. (and the celica just looks cool lol... $300,000 cool :crazy: )
 
Every single car I didn't yet have.
 
a Zonda, a 280Z, and a Supra.
 
Peugeot 905 on an impulse buy to find out the 908 is in the ncd
 
Just about every car over 50,000 Cr.
 
Ha, this question is perfect for me.

I just bought the Audi A4 Touring Car, which is just shy of 1,000,000 Cr. Then I decided to rebuild the engine: 300,000 Cr. Then I decided to rebuild the chassis: 500,000 Cr., no joke. I also got oil and a wash.

So I just blew about 1,800,000 on a car. This is especially lame because I already have the Audi TT Touring Car.

:yuck:
 
Last edited:
Haha good work! 👍

(I reckon the A4 is better anyway ;) )
 
I just got a 2nd escort rally car.. Just because the 1 i have is zero mile/change and i want 1 to drive and 1 to look at!lol so lame..
 
Yeah, at least the A4 is better looking IMO.
 
I just got a 2nd escort rally car.. Just because the 1 i have is zero mile/change and i want 1 to drive and 1 to look at!lol so lame..

Does the appreance of the car change with more miles??

If not, oh well - just means it was an even bigger waste of money lol Yay!!
 
Peugeot 905 on an impulse buy to find out the 908 is in the ncd

The 905 is an awesome car. If you think it's a bad buy, you need to drive it.
 
So many I lost count.

When I was going for my 1000 car garage trophy (well had to do something while PSN was down!) I was determined not to just buy umpteen versions of the same car, which meant gritting my teeth many times as I dropped my hard ground credits on yet another Miata/Skyline/GTO etc. Added to this were some oddities (2J - just couldn't do it...) and every Nascar I bought after the first one was particularly upsetting. Dodge Viper race cars nos. 51 and 91??? They're the flaming same deal!!! Same goes for Vauxhall/Opel, at least they had slightly different badging! The Panoz Esperante is pretty sucky too.
 
Just bought both an Audi r8 race car and a Bentley Speed 8 :D Just 8 mill gone there ;) But they were all the money worth! :)
 
Toyota GT-One. :crazy:
 
Another FGT. (4.5m Cr.) Why? :nervous: For the colour! :crazy::ouch::sick::dunce:
 
A Superbird '70 (pretty legit looking car I must say) and an Elise.
 
The 905 is an awesome car. If you think it's a bad buy, you need to drive it.

Big 10/4 to this. 905 every day over the 908. The Toyota Race car #7 was a bad buy, but i had to have it early in the game.
 
Peugeot 905, 5 mil then found it first understeers, then snaps out the back and spins. It's a car I shouldn't have bought, considering the Nissan R390 GT-1 race car came in the dealership just afterward!
 
I think the premise of the questions is slightly off. This game isn't about "need" unless you're leveling. It's really about "want'. What car do I want to buy, or try. Therefore, I don't think you can "blow" a bunch of money on a car you don't "need".
 
Nissan GT-R.

Should have waited for the GT Academy version or concept.
 
All UCD cars over 1.000.000 Cr are a waste of money (apart from Group C cars, historic race cars and FGT) - simply because they're useless (never used R390 road car, Viper GTS-R Concept, Falcon XR8 and many more etc).
 
I bought my LAST 350/fairlady nissan. There must be 50 different varieties. :P
 
Spoon fit race car, only like 40k iirc though
 
Since owning the BMW LMR V12, every other expensive car is a waste of $$$, including Sauber C9, Mclaren F1, Mazda 787b, (sound is ok, but a tad overrated with the loopy sounds I hear)

350 cars in, I now find the 500-600 pp cars RM'd from Opel, Astra, Touring etc, are the amongst the best cars to have now. just my 2 cents :) and most cost approx 1 million. ( = 1 hour of Wind grind)

I'm saving 20 million now in the bank (= 19.1 hours of Wind grind) for PD's upcoming announcement if any.
 
Last edited:
350 cars in, I now find the 500-600 pp cars RM'd from Opel, Astra, Touring etc, are the amongst the best cars to have now. just my 2 cents :) and most cost approx 1 million. ( = 1 hour of Wind grind)

You should do what i do. buy a suzuki cappucino (the latest one) from the new car dealership. Then race modify it. this should cost 115,000 altogether. then if you want , buy racing soft tires (36,000 cr.).Then go into seasonal event and go into the k-car leauge. Pick the eifel go kart circuit. one lap should take you just over a minute and theres only 3 laps. the reward is 101,000 cr!

Just repeat about 10 times , it should take around 35 minutes and you'll have over 1 million cr! this is alot quicker thank like the wind , try it out 👍:)
 
I swear I saw a Lamborghini Diablo RM in the ucd last week. Has anyone else seen it? It's around 1,000,000. Didn't have enough money to purchase.
 
Having bought every UCD car in the game so far, i would say all the class C/LMP cars besides the C9 Sauber, and the R92CP... so wasted, um lemme figure, 5 mil X 10 or so cars..., 50 milion credits or so on those beasts clogging up my garage. But i'm determined to have all in game cars at one point(not including the pre-order gamestop stealth F1 McClaren and Nascar #20, Chromeline, and GT Academy cars i've got), so they were snatched up when they appered and i had necessary credits to blow... basically i just need the leftover Nascars and GT500 carsa from the New Dealership, and collection is complete.. @ 1450+ cars right now.
 
I swear I saw a Lamborghini Diablo RM in the ucd last week. Has anyone else seen it? It's around 1,000,000. Didn't have enough money to purchase.

I bought the Diablo from the ucd just a few weeks ago for just under the price you quoted...Fine looking machine right there!
I haven't had time to stretch her legs yet though, I've heard nothing but positive remarks from posters and there are tunes available on site as well if you're looking for a quick polish from those who might know a thing or two about shaving seconds off of lap times...Snap it up next time around.
 
I think the premise of the questions is slightly off. This game isn't about "need" unless you're leveling. It's really about "want'. What car do I want to buy, or try. Therefore, I don't think you can "blow" a bunch of money on a car you don't "need".

Err... race-restrictions? and the need for various cars to meet these requirements? Seems like a pretty integral part of the game revolves around 'need'.

Though levelling up can be done many different ways, so it actually gives you more options to choose what you 'want' to do, to achieve more XP.

So I disagree, and staying true to the thread title, it is very true that you can 'blow' a bunch of money on a car - as im sure many would agree that a general definition relates to emotional purchases that arent completely necessary.
 
Back