What version do I need to get to have VIP please?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/forza-motorsport-7-what-we-know.356618/

11819b3b-4f2d-45a7-996b-8cfaf3032041.jpg

VIP will also most likely be available separately post-launch.

We won't really know about that until sometime around February 2018.
Judging by forza 6's car packs, and Forza Horizon 3's, yeah I think I'm going to ahead and place my money on them being pretty damn good. If you want to wait around until February to see if they meet your standards, then do so.

I was just giving a bit of advice, that if he's going to get the deluxe edition, for the extra money the car pass is a pretty good deal. Besides, half the fun is the excitement of that first Tuesday each month , and the clue releases on the Friday before. That's not nearly as fun if you wait and see, and buy the car pass later.

Judging by forza 6's car packs, and Forza Horizon 3's, yeah I think I'm going to ahead and place my money on them being pretty damn good.
That's all down to interpretation.

I ran the numbers after the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass expired and I realised I only used 3 of the 48 cars available. I don't use many cars to begin with so paying to get more of them wasn't really worth it for me.

Nowadays the only DLC I'm interested in are expansions or ones with extra Achievements and things to do. Driveclub did this quite well in my opinion as each pack had a mini-Career that took an evening to complete and gave you a reason to use the cars in each pack.

Latest Posts

Back