What was the last thing you watched?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bollocks#999
  • 56 comments
  • 1,620 views
Messages
3,834
Messages
GTBN_Bollocks
Messages
Whats an X box?
Something similar to the Music's thread "what are you listening to"

Whatever it was that you last watched, whether it was TV/DVD/Video/commercial, whatever, and the main characters, if any

The Client (DVD) - Susan sarandon, Tommy lee jones
 
Toy Soldiers - Sean Astin, Louis Gossett Jr., Wil Wheaton, R. Lee Ermey.

Good action/terrorist flick about a Columbian Drug Lords son holding a school of prep kids hostage in return for the release of his father from an American Prison.

The kid's plan to strike back at their captives. Great movie.
 
Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. With Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship - they put the "FU" back in FUN.

I've never laughed so hard and so much in my life. Gawd that show is funny. I had tears.
 
Lmao ya "Takeshi's Castle" (as it's called in Japan), is freaking hilarious... Damn I wish I had cable. Good thing I get it taped for me from a friend.
 
The first half of the NFL Pro Bowl. There were lots of points scored so it was decent.
 
Ok well the VERY last thing I watched was the first part of the Grammy's. Got to bored and sick to death with all the lame over-dramatic queens and lame music. So I gave up and got on the internet hehe..

My first post was the last movie I watched. ;)
 
I don't see how Justin Timberlake won over George Harrison and Warren Zevon for best male vocal. What utter bull**** that was.

He's so untalented it hurts.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I don't see how Justin Timberlake won over George Harrison and Warren Zevon for best male vocal. What utter bull**** that was.

He's so untalented it hurts.

Agreed and agreed.

Last thing I watched was some lame-o re-run of Spin City. No wonder today has started badly :grumpy:
 
I last watched a movie in health today called the sandbox or something like that. It was about base ball and a big dog.
 
The Sandlot. What the hell does that have to do with health?

Don't hit baseballs into yards with big dogs, or you could get hurt!
 
Yeah that's the movie. I think we watched it because of the friendship's of the people in the movie or something like that.
 
Ground Control (The movie) w. Kiefer Sutherland.

It was pretty boring.
 
The Perfect Score... it was honestly NOT a good movie... it had its funny moments... but didnt last long :odd:
 
Jackass Vol.2 - First time watching a jackass movie and the last
yuck.gif

IMO a complete bunch of crap, having Hoffman and Hawk on it was the only highlight
 
Originally posted by radicool02
Yeah that's the movie. I think we watched it because of the friendship's of the people in the movie or something like that.

your supposed to watch porno's in health


the last thing ive watched is frasier
 
:lol: We havn't started sex ed yet, but we will soon! That remind's me I have to get the form so I can do that signed by me mum.
 
Open Range, with Kevin Costner and Robert Duvall. A very well shot movie. Almost a spaghetti western, but not quite.

Yes, the instant you see one character on screen (and in less than a 1/2 second) you can say "Yep, he's gonna die."

2 hours 19 minutes.

AO
 
Leprechaun 4
 
Movie - The Butterfly Effect

Tv- NFL Pro Bowl
 
I watched From Hell this past weekend. It was okay. I thought it would be better.
 
The late show, Hilary swank was a guest
 
Originally posted by boombexus
Most Extreme Elimination Challenge. With Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship - they put the "FU" back in FUN.

I've never laughed so hard and so much in my life. Gawd that show is funny. I had tears.
That is one of my favorites. :lol: They make so much fun of those Chinese/Japenese? people that it's really quite mean. The last thing I watched was the Grammy's.
 
Well, I'm still watching TV. I usually come online while watching TV, making posts during the commercials. Right now, I'm watching Auto Week on the Speed Channel. Before this show, I was watching Speed Racer, and before that, was After Hours. After Hours is a great flick. I last saw it over ten years ago, and it still holds up as one of the greatest "unknown" flicks of all time. If you ever get the chance to, watch it!
 
American Pie: the wedding :lol:
 
chappelles show

the last movie was bride of chucky.....i think
 
The last thing i watched on TV was lastnight...the celtic match....(we won 1-4)

the last movie was Stephen King's Rose Red...before that it was Enter the Dragon (50billionth time)
 
Watched a tape of Charmed and SVU last night
 
Back