"When We Were Kings" - the documentary movie about the the "Rumble in the Jungle" between Ali and Foreman. Real eye opening into race politics at the time - highly recommended.
The Mask..... damn Cameron Diaz is smoooooooocking in this movie. I think she's at her best (looking) in this film. I guess the breast enhancements (push up bra or something because she isn't THAT big), made her that much more enticing. *RAWR*
The last thing I watched was the Simpsons, last night at ten o'clock. The episode where Springfield goes dark so Lisa can stargaze, then goes to "perma-noon".
The secret life of F1: on DVD, was a discovery channel broadcast, quite interesting, downside was it mainly concentrated on the Williams team, not really enough of the others, but quite good none the less
seinfeld @ 11:30pm CT, the one with the "tractor story" and Elaine and Puddy's fight over religion. lol. funny. it also had kramers fake affliction with gonnehrea(sp?)