What was your best trade so far?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goruk
  • 51 comments
  • 2,961 views
Messages
929
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
Goruk77
I'm asking because i have made e realy realy realy realy realy realy Good trade...

Trade a Seat Ibiza for a ..... Ferrari F2007 :O:sly::lol:👍

They were both red :O:sly::lol:

And then, i went to seasonals.... :D
 
Mitsubishi Cz-3 Rally Car for a level 24 ticket I got an F10 not as valuable as yours
 
My best and worst was that jet fighter looking Citroën race car, a friend sent it to an account I don't use.
I don't think you can do that trade btw, anything above 1 million isn't allowed anymore.
 
^^Was made before 1.06 patch....
 
My 1 and only trade - Mazda Furai for a Peugeot 907 FAP race car.
 
Traded a BMW M3 GTR for a Lamborghini Miura.. traded a Tesla Roadster for a BMW M3 GTR.

:gtplanet:!
 
Last edited:
My best trade ever:

My fully modded RZ Supra for a fully modded Mazda 787B :)

I even felt bad for the other guy :D
 
My best trade ever:

My fully modded RZ Supra for a fully modded Mazda 787B :)

I even felt bad for the other guy :D

The other guy must've been duping.
By the way, the RZ is one of the most popular requests for standard to premium.
 
I think, a few standard cars for all the Stealth models. :)
 
I traded a fully modded Enzo for a Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel (and this was my first Red Bull).
 
Ford IV whatever its called for X1 s.vetel and I got the ford in a b day ticket ?
 
I've only done one trade, sent an F10 and got a 330 P4:D
 
I'm asking because i have made e realy realy realy realy realy realy Good trade...

Trade a Seat Ibiza for a ..... Ferrari F2007 :O:sly::lol:👍

They were both red :O:sly::lol:

And then, i went to seasonals.... :D

was this after or before the backup data update? If after, its good for you, but the same for the other guy too. I would give someone whatever they wanted for a car I wanted.
 
GT Academy Nissan GT-R and 370 for B-spec remote racing services. Called it the Ca$h 4 Clunkers program.

Free cars for what I was doing anyway.
 
I traded a GT Academy GT-R for a Au Cerumo Supra.
 
Corvette C4 Grand Sport for X2010 Prototype , but I had two Corvette's haha
 
I traded a Tommy Kaira ZZ-II for a nissan R92CP before the patch :D
 
Petronas lexus for X2010 and the same car for a FGT
 
When this one guy threw in a Ford Mark IV the day after we traded saying he didn't need it. I traded it away though, then version 1.06 came in. :ouch:
 
Focus for an F10. Haha I win!
 
While back, an FGT for an F10, then swapped 'em back. I don't trade much, if ever.
 
I traded a Nissan Minolta Race Car I won from a race and received a Ford MK IV.
 
Traded a red stripped Shelby Series 1 for a Prototype X2010 (At the time, you could only get the red striped Series 1 through a 1,000/2003 Ticket, so it was very high in rarity). I still wish I had my Series 1 though, have yet to come across another red striped one while now having two Prototype X2010's...
 
I have quite a few and i can't remember what they're all for umm
My favourites recieved are:
Ferrari 330, Ferrari F10, Ferrari F2007(for a Xanavi Hiroto GTR), Lamborghini Muira (for a Denso SARD Supra GT (S)), Two X2010's (Both for Free).
 
The first room i joined online i got a x1 for a dodge ram laramie
 
My best trade was my first, I gave a chrome chip for a Vettel X1, at the time both items were very rare so it was a very good trade, another good trade was an F2007 for a stealth SLS, I got the SLS.
 
I added this random guy while playing online. He gifted me an X2010 :)

So that's... friendship for an X1?
 
Back