What was your best trade so far?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goruk
  • 51 comments
  • 2,961 views
I got a Ferrari 330 P3 for a Zonda R
and I also got a
Jaguar XJ13 for a Art Morrison Corvette
 
My LP670-4 for a 330 P4 and my Jag XFR for X2010.
 
My Toyota GT1 for somebody's 330 P4.
 
I think trading the X1 shouldn't be counted, as it was all duplicated. Don't try to deny yours wasn't.
 
Last edited:
One of my Chevy NASCARS I won from the Champion ship for a Saleen S7, only way it could have been better is if the Saleen was premium.
 
Last edited:
I got my first X2010 thanks to the standard Takata NSX '03.
 
A Mercedes CLK GTR racecar for an 2010 red bull X1
 
Nothing for a Peugeot 908:bowdown:...
...and a Skyline GT-R (premium:crazy:) for my first X2010:D
 
The best trades I've made are the ones I've done in the last month. I've gained 2 good friends who will give you anything you need without anything in return. That's the type of person I am so it's a great fit.

So in reality I traded a virtual car for virtual "friendship". Can't beat that kind of deal.
 
Gave away my X2010 for a Peugeot 106.
 
I'm with JaiAE86, I have given many cars, paints & tuning parts to friends for nothing in return. These are my most satisfying trades.
 
I think trading the X1 shouldn't be counted, as it was all duplicated. Don't try to deny yours wasn't.

Well, then no one lost anything, did they:indiff:
 
chrome paint for a X2010 prototype :D
 
Well, before 1.06 I traded my zero-kilometre For Escort Rally Car (won through the Rally special event) for an RX-8 LM, which I proceeded to trade for a Lister Storm... Except I arranged the second trade before I had done the first... I'm glad it all fell into place; I REALLY wanted one!:sly:
 
Nothing... for a free X2010 in red (the color I wanted).

I was originally going to trade a spare S.Vettel X2010 for it, but the guy I was trading instead gave the red one to me for free, saying that he's more than happy to help. I got inspired to be really generous in this game and give away free stuff after that one. Thank you sir, your kindness will spread through me and others. 👍
 
machate-man
Well, then no one lost anything, did they:indiff:

That is right, but if there was no such thing as duplication, then....
 
Sorry, I forgot one before. I sent out a fully-modded McLaren F1 to a member here at GTP for nothing.

Then he doesn't use that account and opens a new one on me.

So much for being nice, right? :dunce:
 
puegouet 908 FAP that i got from free from a random car card for a x2010 s vettel
 
Traded my hard-earned R10 for an R92CP. Disappointed with the Audi, and the Nissan is a car I've been in love with since GT4.
 
Back