What was your first LM?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoolNameHere
  • 36 comments
  • 2,146 views
Messages
120
Messages
mike327
I have just gotten my first LM an it was the cheap S2000 at the OCD and it's crap and I was wondering what was your first LM and was it good?
 
i got a CLK-LM in a trade before the trade cap, i liked it
 
The gt-r concept was my first, it's a real nice car I think. Especially the amazing gearbox!! Def worth a look I you see it in the ucd
 
I got the Ford GT LM race car spec 2 after I won the Dream Car Championship :)
 
i have them all... i think my first was the Zonda LM
 
Toyota 88C-V
Beast, amazing car.
 
My first was the Camero LM. I never drove it but traded it for a Carbon X2010. Bobs been driving it like crazy ever since.
 
I have ALL th Le-man cars and would suggest if your looking for speed get the Group C or LMP cars, non of the other EI camaro,nissans,mazda;s etc wont get near them.
 
What ??
S2000 LM is crap ??
It is one of the fastest (laptime wise) Cars in his Class (500-530 pp ??).
The LM in its name doesn´t mean he can be compared with a R10 TDi or a Mazda 787B.
It is a "Touring"/GT3-spec Car => expectations must be lowered (same is for the Gillet Vertigo or Escudo)

Well my first LM car was the GT40 ´69 through a 1000-Ticket. And my first PD-LM car was the S2000 (its a beast !!)
 
My first LM was the Camaro. It was awkward and I couldn't keep it on the track. I have since gotten many more LM but I always remember the Camaro.
 
Mine was the standard Ford GT LM spec car or something like that, from the American Championship.

Or from the Dream Car Championship, I forgot. But it was an ok car
 
Last edited:
I have just gotten my first LM an it was the cheap S2000 at the OCD and it's crap and I was wondering what was your first LM and was it good?

Mine was also the S2000 and I have to say, I completely disagree with you. It may not be the fastest, but it handles like a dream.
 
Was a C9 in the OCD spending all my money, but it pays itself... used it to crush "like the wind" and alternating the C9 with the Minolta B-Spec was a piece of cake.
 
I got the R10, NSX GT500, 787B, a tuned F1, a tuned SLS and the GT-R GT500. At the start of the game. How? By buying myself into Signatureness. :D
 
Ferrari 330 P4 was mine, got it from a 1000 Ticket. :)
 
A Zonda LM. VERY fun car!
 
Mine was also the S2000 and I have to say, I completely disagree with you. It may not be the fastest, but it handles like a dream.

This. 👍
 
The blue Peugeot 908 after I got the 4mil, a super car, just super.
 
Lets just get this straight-

LMP= Le Mans Prototype. 908, R10, R8, Speed 8, Pescarolo, etc.
These are and are not the same as-
Group C= 88-CV, Nissan, Sauber C9, 787B.

Both ran at Le Mans, Group C=old, LMP=New

LM= (Excluding CLK-LM, which is actually called the CLK-GTR in the real world) A car that was modded specifically by the Developer-Ford GT LM Spec (#), Honda S2000 LM, 350Z LM, Zonda LM, etc.

Decide which you are talking about already.

Also, it's called "Le Mans" not "Le mons" or "Le Man".



Anyways, on subject, my first was also the Nissan GTR. Pretty solid car. Not brilliant, but quite good.
 
(Excluding CLK-LM, which is actually called the CLK-GTR in the real world)

Incorrect. The CLK-GTR and CLK-LM are different cars and the one used in 1998, the year of the car, was the CLK-LM. The CLK-GTR was the one being used prior to that from 1997 which was also homologated. The one after that in 1999 was the CLR which was...considerably more interesting.



...case in point. ;)
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP .. getting that car was my best moment in gt5 so much fun -_-
 
Back