What were your two first cars? (gift and first purchase)

• Thread starter Arwin
  • 90 comments
Starter Car
VW Golf IV '01

Bonus car
Red Mclaren mercedes

First Car Bought
Pescarolo C60 Hybride Race Car '05 (643bhp in showroom but was actually pushing out 905bhp)

which was nice!

Starter Car-
Pontiac Vibe

Starting Dealerships-
Nissan, Bently, Renault, Honda

I had exactly the same starting car and dealerships. Certainly appears to be some common patterns in this thread. Perhaps related to which region we're in or something?

Anyway, I went for the Renault 5 Turbo (in red) for my first purchase, love me some French homologation specials. Looks nice next to my grey 205 T16.

I started with a Mazda RX-7 and then bought a Nissan GTR. I've since went on to buy 17 more RX-7s, the Furai and the RX-7 Le-Mans GT4 racecar.

Starter car: Mini Cooper '02
1st Purchase: FPV GT '04

I forget what my first 4 starter dealerships were. I think it was Mazda, Honda, Spyker and FPV.

Starter: VW Golf GTi (Jazzblue Perleffekt)

First Purchase: Bugatti Veyron (Grey Metallic/Italien Red)

Lol the time I spent grinding Autumn Ring Mini because I couldn't be bothered putting the Golf on the Test Course.

starter car = BMW 120i,
which like many other folk i didn't realise i had..​

first car = Lancia Stratos,
after saving some challenge cash, and still one of my favourite cars ;P​

Starting Car:
Mini Cooper (Yellow)

Dealers:
AC, Acura, Alfa Romeo, FPV

Gift:
Bugatti Veyron (Black M)

First Purchased Car:
Acura NSX (black)

I started with the 206, bought an enzo, then did challenges until I got 8 million credits, while waiting, I picked up a ZR1 as well, then I got the F2007, and then the Sauber C9.

I noticed that the starting car you get is also random. I saw someone getting a 206, a 147, and I got a 1-series BMW. So I thought it would be fun to see what kind of cars you can get first, and what kind of car people bought first.

Starting car
BMW 1-Series (Silver)

Dealerships
Infinity, Lancia, Mitsubishi, RUF

First car bought
RUF 3400S (Champagne Gold)

EDIT: if a mod could fix that typo in the thread title, would be much appreciated! :blush:

LOL...you started out EXACTLY how I did...my "starter" car was a silver 120i, I bought a Champaigne Gold RUF 3400S, and then I had my black Bugatti Veyron from Gamestop.

Starting Car: Peugot 206

Dealerships : DMC, Plymouth, Mitsubishi and Mugen

Car I bought was the mitsubishi 3000 gt becuase of its all wheel drive and twin turbos.

I haven't even driven the Peugot because I made so much money I bought a whole lot of cars. I got 160 cars and on day 468.

starting car
VW golf ('04 i think)

first car bought
lamborghini 25th anniversary countach '85

i bought the UMD version for my PSP-1003 model.

since i bought a new psp i had to start over.

starting car
BMW 120i

first car bought
Nissan Primera 2.0 TE '90 (we own a primera close to that model in real life)

Pontiac vibe (never driven)

my first car: Honda NSX Type R '92 Geez i really miss the honda tune that they play in GT 1. Old memories but this car brings em back.

First Car: Peugeot 206 (raced on Seattle)

After a few driving challenges, I got a Nissan GTR SpecV.

Start Car:
Honda Fit
First Car Bought:
Corvette Zo6
Oddly The dealers didnt match up with what i have been seeing here but here they are anyways:
Chevrolet
Pagani
Jaguar
Nissan

Starting Car:
Honda Fit W '01 (red)

Starting Dealerships:
Bugatti, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Polyphony Digital

First Purchase:
Corvette Stingray '69 (Took me a while to master...)👍

Vouchers: Corvette ZR1, Bugatti Veyron, Enzo Ferrari, Nissan GT-R SpecV, Lamborghini Countach and GT by Citroën, tried to get SLR but when I won it, they sent me an e-mail in german, which said that the promotion was no longer valid. :(

Last edited:
First car: BMW 120i '04

Second car:Mitsubishi Evo 6 GSR Tommi Makkinen Edition

My next two cars were a Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00, and a Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo

since i bought a new psp i had to start over.

starting car
BMW 120i

first car bought
Nissan Primera 2.0 TE '90 (we own a primera close to that model in real life)

BMW 120i's all right, but c'mon, a Nissan Primera 2.0 TE. That's just an "average" car.:yuck::indiff:

Back