Shannon Messages 15,799 Sep 16, 2002 #31 Originally posted by RVDNuT374 Windows 98SE Click to expand... Still better than me. I'm running just plain old Windows 98. No SE, just 98.
Originally posted by RVDNuT374 Windows 98SE Click to expand... Still better than me. I'm running just plain old Windows 98. No SE, just 98.
Robin2 Messages 2,660 Sep 16, 2002 #33 i actually have a copy of windows 95 here. next time i format ill wack it on for a few minutes and see how long it takes to load with the grunt of the P4 behind it
i actually have a copy of windows 95 here. next time i format ill wack it on for a few minutes and see how long it takes to load with the grunt of the P4 behind it
Shannon Messages 15,799 Sep 16, 2002 #34 So do I. The ****tier comp I had before this **** one was running 95. We kept Windows 95....don't know why though.
So do I. The ****tier comp I had before this **** one was running 95. We kept Windows 95....don't know why though.
duo17 Messages 1,166 Oregon Sep 16, 2002 #37 XP its pretty good about being compatible with older programs. I only have a few programs that don't work with XP but who cares.
XP its pretty good about being compatible with older programs. I only have a few programs that don't work with XP but who cares.
Brian P Messages 3,846 Sep 16, 2002 #38 Originally posted by viper_maniac XP copied? How and where? Click to expand... Some guy my dad knows, we got a demo version ages ago then the full thing couple of months after.
Originally posted by viper_maniac XP copied? How and where? Click to expand... Some guy my dad knows, we got a demo version ages ago then the full thing couple of months after.
KosmikFool Messages 3,176 Sep 16, 2002 #39 I'm on XP...it rocks. And if you want XP cheap, just buy the upgrade. It costs 50 bucks or so.
Viper_Maniac Messages 13,719 Indiana Messages ViperManiac Sep 17, 2002 #40 Originally posted by KosmikFool And if you want XP cheap, just buy the upgrade. It costs 50 bucks or so. Click to expand... I wouldnt. Doing that causes nothing but problems from what I hear.
Originally posted by KosmikFool And if you want XP cheap, just buy the upgrade. It costs 50 bucks or so. Click to expand... I wouldnt. Doing that causes nothing but problems from what I hear.