What would happen if......

  • Thread starter Thread starter evo-00
  • 11 comments
  • 989 views
Messages
15
Messages
DRIZZT-00
What would happen if you set up a b spec endurance race signed out of your playstation network account on 1 playstation and played online on another playstaion? Would you get the XP and $$$ from both?
 
You would, but it would be on two separate save files. So it wouldn't really matter.
 
Isn't online data saved at an online database? I can access my garage from different ps3's and I only have 1 account.
 
do what I do, I run remote races off both ps3's at different times 1 ps3 is just for my 5 psns plus only 1 friend and when Im done making the money I want I will share the cars my main doesnt have and gift the rest to my main psn
 
Unless I'm completely confused, it's not possible.

If I have two PS3s and I copied my save from PS3 X to PS3 Y I now I have identical save files. If I buy another car on PS3 Y I won't have that car when I play on PS3 X.

If I have B-Spec running on X and I'm busing running a race on Y, then my X game will get some credits from B-Spec and my Y game will get credits from my race.
 
Im confused at this and suprised at how you guys have more than 1 PS3.
 
I think you'd end up with two save files. One would have a record of your B-spec Endurance race, the other would have your online race money.
 
I think you'd end up with two save files. One would have a record of your B-spec Endurance race, the other would have your online race money.

Right.

But...

Just use PS3 (A) to play online and set your B-spec drivers online.
Then use PS3 (B) with a different account to host races for your drivers from the PS3 (A). This will not interrupt your online racing at all. :)

Unless you're goal is to complete the endurance races, at which point you're just gonna have to wait it out.
 
I have 3 kids so I bought another PS3. My son and I like to play COD together and GT5. Only problem is I have to buy 2 copies of every game we want to do this on.
 
I have 3 kids so I bought another PS3. My son and I like to play COD together and GT5. Only problem is I have to buy 2 copies of every game we want to do this on.

Isn't split screen a lot cheaper?
 
I hate split screen plus my girls like to play Little Big Planet 2.
 
Back