What would you like to happen first.

  • Thread starter Thread starter topban82
  • 12 comments
  • 1,203 views

What would you like PD to do next

  • Fix servers.

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • DLC.

    Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Fix bugs from V0.10.

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • In race saves.

    Votes: 17 29.3%
  • standers to premiums.

    Votes: 13 22.4%

  • Total voters
    58
Messages
449
Messages
topban82
Hi I would like to know what you would like PD to do next?

Please vote on poll
 
Last edited:
None of the above actually. What annoys me most is how unfinished certain parts of the game still are. Weird things such as rain tyres performing worse than slicks on a wet track. Some people also claim that some cars have incorrect stock specifications and that is quite a big deal in a game which is all about cars and setup. All that kind of stuff needs to be fixed and then they can start fixing some of the bugs. I don't see any reason to make the game bigger with more premium cars as long as the old mess remains unchecked. They also need to save some of cool stuff for GT6.
 
Weird things such as rain tyres performing worse than slicks on a wet track. Some people also claim that some cars have incorrect stock specifications and that is quite a big deal in a game which is all about cars and setup.GT6.



This. Things that most people don't realize, but the stock F40 in-game has 252 kg more than the actual specs. The horsepower on most cars are off by 5 to 15, or more. The oil change won't correct it, and usually brings it higher or still not to the proper level, even after breaking the engine in.


Personally, standards to premium. Or at least give the standards some generic cockpit to give the option of the in-car view too.
 
In race saves.

DLC but only if it is either old GT tracks or new REAL tracks.... Thunderhill, VIR, Road America, etc.
 
None of the above actually. What annoys me most is how unfinished certain parts of the game still are. Weird things such as rain tyres performing worse than slicks on a wet track.

I've only recently started to drive in the rain but on La Sarthe and Nurburgring 24 hr course, and I find using intermediate or rain tires is much faster than Race Hard or Medium (I don't use Racing Soft for the simple fact that I find the grip is a bit too arcade like). One thing you have to make sure is to use the Real tire grip option for the "Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge" and not Low.
 
I've only recently started to drive in the rain but on La Sarthe and Nurburgring 24 hr course, and I find using intermediate or rain tires is much faster than Race Hard or Medium (I don't use Racing Soft for the simple fact that I find the grip is a bit too arcade like). One thing you have to make sure is to use the Real tire grip option for the "Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge" and not Low.

Yes but unfortunately it is set to Low for the actual A-Spec endurance races there, so no need to ever use wets when racing those.
 
fix the drafting.
 
Arcade like, as in not attainable in real life.
 
Fix the servers. It's annoying, can't stay in a lobby for more than five minutes.
 
I'd like to see brakes in the parts shop...
How can you not have customisable brakes in a game...
 
For bugs I mean standards sounding like vacuum cleaners and tyre ware and stupid exhausts sounds, that sort of thing
 
I've only recently started to drive in the rain but on La Sarthe and Nurburgring 24 hr course, and I find using intermediate or rain tires is much faster than Race Hard or Medium (I don't use Racing Soft for the simple fact that I find the grip is a bit too arcade like). One thing you have to make sure is to use the Real tire grip option for the "Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge" and not Low.

Yes but unfortunately it is set to Low for the actual A-Spec endurance races there, so no need to ever use wets when racing those.

I noticed the problem when doing the B-Spec race on Suzuka in the Super GT event. It was pouring down before the race so I started out with rain tyres. My driver fell far behind after a few laps so I pitted and selected the racing tyres recommended for the event. My driver improved his lap times after that and managed to catch up and win before the race ended. As Morgoth said, it's because A-Spec and B-Spec events doesn't take advantage of the realistic settings in GT5. A huge shame as I'm sure that even the most arcade-minded gamer would think he needs rain tyres when it rains. Just not in the uneven world of GT5.

It seems that Yamauchi has plans for the future of GT5 already: https://www.gtplanet.net/kazunori-yamauchi-on-gran-turismo-5-updates-and-dlc/

For bugs I mean standards sounding like vacuum cleaners and tyre ware and stupid exhausts sounds, that sort of thing

Ok. I have always considered bugs to be things which doesn't work as intended by the developers. Exhaust sounds, tyre wear etc. do need to be improved but I wouldn't call it bugs.
 
Last edited:
Back