What would you prefer to drag,what is your dream car??

• Thread starter Drift_123
  • 39 comments

There has always been a battle between Lamborghini and Ferrari.Witch one do you think is better??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Florida
Spectar01
What is your dream car
Why do I ask that we'll since granturismo 6 has thousands of cars to choose from most of the cars people desire should be there!

Also what would you prefer to drag?It can be company wise doesn't matter what cars would you rather drag race?

Last edited:
Wrong section for this; that being said, I'd take the Shelby Cobra or Ferrari F40. Both beautiful and both solid performance for their respective decades.

my lotus exige isn't in the game :(. My second option would be the McLaren P1 (:banghead:) then the huayra. so i'll go with that one.

My dream car would have to be the

-Ferrari 458 ITALIA
AND THE
-koenigsegg agera r

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Obviously anything Porsche would be fantastic.

Also wondered why the Ferrari Testarossa hasn't been included in this game. It is probably the most recognizable car of it's era.

Glad to see the inclusion of the street XJ220, but I think PD missed the chance to throw the Bugatti EB110 into the mix as well.

And this won't be a recognizable car to you USA/EU people, but an A9X would have a million Aussie users creaming their pants, myself included.

Soooo many missed opportunities PD.👎

Last edited:
Obviously anything Porsche would be fantastic.

Also wondered why the Ferrari Testarossa hasn't been included in this game. It is probably the most recognizable car of it's era.

Glad to see the inclusion of the street XJ220, but I think PD missed the chance to throw the Bugatti EB110 into the mix as well.

And this won't be a recognizable car to you USA/EU people, but an A9X would have a million Aussie users creaming their pants, myself included.

Soooo many missed opportunities PD.👎
Holden Torana = sexiness!

My favorite Porsche ...

Porsche 968 CS! 240 bhp with a top speed of 158mph. It was only available from 93-95.

Last edited:
I have lots of dream cars. Some of my favourite cars. Porsche 959 and 959 race car. Porsche GT1 road car. Porsche 935. The last great 911 Turbo with over 400 bhp or RUF model with over 500-600 bhp. McClaren F1 LM GTR see Tif Nedell drove. Ferrari F40 GTE the quickest of the production F40's except for the LM. 1962 Ferrari GTO that sold for $35,000,000,000. Lamborghini countach LP400, lamborghini miura. Bugatti EB110. De Tomaso Pantera. These are all my favourite cars. If its hot rod the 1934 Ford Coupe car Martin sheen drove in the California kid.

Last edited:
I have lots of dream cars. Some of my favourite cars. Porsche 959 and 959 race car. Porsche GT1 road car. Porsche 935. The last great 911 Turbo with over 400 bhp or RUF model with over 500-600 bhp. McClaren F1 LM GTR see Tif Nedell drove. Ferrari F40 GTE the quickest of the production F40's except for the LM. 1962 Ferrari GTO that sold for $35,000,000,000. Lamborghini countach LP400, lamborghini miura. Bugatti EB110. De Tomaso Pantera. These are all my favourite cars. If its hot rod the 1934 Ford Coupe car Martin sheen drove in the California kid.
My favorite hot rod has to be chip foose's 1955 Chevy Nomad.

That would be nice but I want my favorite bmw in the game 2

E30 m3

Look I don't care if its the rally race car or street I just want 1 in the game!!

QUOTE="Drift_123, post: 10093994, member: 260949"]What is your dream car
Why do I ask that we'll since granturismo 6 has thousands of cars to choose from most of the cars people desire should be there![/QUOTE]
I would love it if they had this...

BMW 740 IL, my favorite BMW!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 8
Some custom hot rods you know no fenders no hood flame paint job. Fat rear tires 350 hp stock with parts about 745

That's nice bro I think they should also add the 1964 impala with the detailed interior and the Chevy bel air with the detailed interior that would be the best! And yea they should get more Porsches in the game I totally agree but they should make a contract with Porsche so they can put there actual cars in the game cause ruff is there tuner they are the ones that are putting Porsches car!
Beautiful Porsche my friend I like that pic!

Holden Torana = sexiness!

My favorite Porsche ...

Porsche 968 CS! 240 bhp with a top speed of 158mph. It was only available from 93-95.

Yes they should add that in the game a bunch of hot rods
They should also put a cool rat rod
Idk what do you think

Some custom hot rods you know no fenders no hood flame paint job. Fat rear tires 350 hp stock with parts about 745

That's nice bro I think they should also add the 1964 impala with the detailed interior and the Chevy bel air with the detailed interior that would be the best! And yea they should get more Porsches in the game I totally agree but they should make a contract with Porsche so they can put there actual cars in the game cause ruff is there tuner they are the ones that are putting Porsches car!
Beautiful Porsche my friend I like that pic!

I think they tried with a contract but porche don't want, god knows why but they turned all the gran turismo games down.

Thats weird though
HOPEFULY in gt7 Porsche will come out originally not by there tuner RUF
I think they tried with a contract but porche don't want, god knows why but they turned all the gran turismo games down.[/QUThat's

Thats weird though
HOPEFULY in gt7 Porsche will come out originally not by there tuner RUF

I think they were having contracts with another game and didn't want to bother with gran turismo, it's stupid but not much they can do about it, they may want to try and get in touch with hennessy as well, sick of these huyaras on 1/4

Hopefully in gt6 the new lambo that has just came out will be in GT6 that will be a dream come true for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back