What would you prefer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RACECAR
  • 121 comments
  • 7,309 views
The Hamann looks the tightest. I'll take the Hamann.

Edit: And yeah the Dodge sounds better, but I'd take a 6cyl or 8cyl for a truly good sound.
 
Back to our topic people.... ;)

So now we will do MINI's!!!!! :D

mini-john-cooper-works-24-02-08.jpg

JCW GP Mini Cooper S

ac_schnitzer_mini_r56.jpg

AC Schnitzer R56 Mini Cooper S

hamann-mini-cooper-s.jpg

Hamann Mini Cooper S
You dare bring the most grotesque car I've layed my eyes on??!!:grumpy: J/k, I'm not a huge fan of the minis. I just don't see what is so great about them, but I guess if I had no choice, I'd take the lesser evil...The AC Schnitzer. Just because they do a Great job on BMWs.
 
For me it's a toss up between the JCW and the Hamann. I think I'll take the Hamann please. It's a German car, why not have a German tuner. :indiff:
 
I thought Mini was British? JCW by the way.
 
I will now play as if I don't understand the rules of this game, and say that I would much rather build my own car from stock than spend my money on any of the cars in this thread, that anyone with enough money can buy.
 
Mustang: Give me the KR, jsut for kicks. At least I know it's somewhat factory-supported. either that, or the Steeda GT500

Corvette: Callaway C16. I have NO Idea why you people think it's ugly. I think it's gorgeous. and freakin' fast.

Viper: ACR, in solid red. You can buy it like that, you know! I think you even get a small discount.

Fairlady Z (Z33): Probably the Nismo S-Tune, or...Is there a Z-Tune Z?

Supra: DURRR. Top Secret's V12. Ugly as sin but...it has a V12! there's something to be said for originality, here.

v12supra.jpg


Either that or the Jun Supra.

MINI: JCW. I have no idea about the others.
 
Well I would pick the Top Secret Supra as well, but you know, its a little bit "special" if you know what I mean. ;) As for the minis (oh how I forgot to pick one) I would pick the JWC Mini. You can't go wrong with picking that car.... 👍
 
I like the looks of the Hammann but Ill go with JCW.
 
It was british,but its now built by BMW.

Bah it started a British car, that's close enough! :p I knew it was owned by BMW but I thought it was still British.
 
Jay See Dubya, Please Kay Thanks. :dopey:
 
I wonder...is the JCW the JCWhitney special? :p
 
AC Schnitzer R56 Mini Cooper S. Once it starts moving you won't be able to see the god awful rims...
 
I'm a bit late, but... I'd go with ANY VIPER!

:grumpy: Since I have to chose... hmm... probably ACR.
 
Where is the next list?
 
The Spoon S2000 with the sexy Monncraft hardtop. I would've normally gone with the Amuse GT1 but I've seen it too many times.

And, wow, the leftmost J's Racing S2000 looks like it has had it's teeth kicked in (albeit giving it a very aggressive look).
 
I'll take the Amuse GT1. Astonishing power level for a 4cyl and IMO better looking than the others.
 
I'll take the Amuse GT1. Astonishing power level for a 4cyl and IMO better looking than the others.

Yeah, same reason here. 👍 But I wouldn't mind having that J's racing S2000 as well.... :drool:
 
Either the Spoon or J's car. The J's is sharp, and the Spoon is interesting in attempting to create a fastback out of a convertible. Reminds me more of that S2000 GT1 more than anything else.

Of course, if that car existed, I would take it no questions asked.
 
Either the Spoon or J's car. The J's is sharp, and the Spoon is interesting in attempting to create a fastback out of a convertible. Reminds me more of that S2000 GT1 more than anything else.

Of course, if that car existed, I would take it no questions asked.

I don't get it. They all exist.
 
Actually? I could never find a picture of the Honda S2000 GT1. I don't mean the Amuse model. I know that the Spoon and the J's exist.
 
I don't get it. They all exist.
The S2000 GT1 he is reffering to is the Car from GT2, the car with the Air Scoop on the roof.
 
Gimme the Spoon S2K Hatch. all they gotta do is find a way to get rid of the line showing that the fast back is an add on
 
Excellent. I love the S2000! I'll have the Amuse please. :D

Just looks so :drool:
 
Amuse is spot on, but I would like to see other shots of the Spoon before making a final judgement.
 
Back