Whats a Good Car For Less Than $100000

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scooter8299
  • 23 comments
  • 2,443 views
Depends what you want for

Nissan GT-R '07 is great value for performance.
 
Buy aSubaru Wrx Sti 07 hatch. and do it up they go like stink and are rather fun to drive
 
I believe the Viper ACR '10 is a few thousand under 100k and with fully tuned engine you can get 1000+ hp out of it and have it weigh roughly 1200kg.
 
Ok anything not A Japanese car
 
Last edited:
Careful about that last word there Scooter. I've heard rumors of an insta-ban for saying that. :scared:

The Z06 is nice, as is the M3 CSL if you can find one.
 
Why don't you try ask an even broader question?!?

What is your definition of "good"?

Do you want something that is quick out of the box, can be used for many races, fun to drive or what?
 
Tommy Kaira ZZ-II.

Costs about $55,000, has 500 hp stock, and only weighs 900 kg. Fully tuned, it pushes roughly 740 hp and weighs in at about 800 or so kg.
 
Picked up a ZZ-II for 36k this afternoon.

Seems to be some ripper bargains at times in the used car lot...
 
Nissan GTR spec-V, Lamborghini Murcielargo lp670 SV or Ferrari 458 Italia.
 
I believe the Viper ACR '10 is a few thousand under 100k and with fully tuned engine you can get 1000+ hp out of it and have it weigh roughly 1200kg.

this.
 
hello scooter 8299 buy me a mercedes sls because of yesterday remember around 1.5 million
 
^^ A race modded car for under $100k? Yes please...

Lotus 111r is my favourite.
 
In the earlier levels (low XP range) one of the better cars I bought was the 2010 Camaro SS. A real surprise car. Put some proper tyres on it and smoke the competition. And I don't even like US cars usually!
 
Picked up a ZZ-II for 36k this afternoon.

Seems to be some ripper bargains at times in the used car lot...

I agree 100%! I got lucky and one popped into the used lot for me. Not tuned yet.
 
Paganini Zonda R

Under $100,000. That's $2,500,000 worth of Pagani.

Spend all you can and buy a Tesla, you can even rally the little thing. Do the e-Lectric Slide.
 
Viper ACR.👍
 
just win good cars
if you hold out long enough, it will be worth it, in the meantime save more than 100k save 200k and get a zr-1
corvette and save for racing modifications farm some high speed rings and stuff, zr-1 rm can beat all stars, like the wind, and american championship
 
Back