Whats the best Japanese car & tune for drag racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gunter42
  • 8 comments
  • 7,697 views
Messages
4
Wales
Wales
Messages
Exiile_Headshotz
I want to no what is the best Japanese/JDM car in GT5 and the tune for it for drag racing Thanks :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Shmogt Thanks will try the GT-R tune
 
If you count race cars (except X1) and drag for 1/4mile then it's the Escudo.
 
dr_slump
If you count race cars and drag for 1/4mile then it's the Escudo.

Yes.

Provided if you tame the turbo lag ;)
 
I recommend not using the term 'Japanese'.
 
I recommend not using the term 'Japanese'.
^^^this^^^ Suggest that the OP review the sight AUP then edit the title and his posts.
The term is generally considered derogatory and as such really doesn't have a place here. While it might not be 100% accurate JDM gets the OPs intention across and doesn't have the negative and potentially offensive connotations attached to it.
 
Im sorry for using the term 'Japanese' and sorry for anyone it may have affended i didnt mean it in a bad way and dint mean no affence :/
 
Back