Whats the best wheel you can get for Xbox 360?

• Thread starter Outrunner
  • 5 comments
I managed to grab a Fanatec CSR Elite and I think it's the best option for that generation of consoles. It works wirelessly with the 360, and wired with PS3 and PC.

Edit: with the Drive Hub, I can also use the CSR Elite on the PS4 and Xbox One. It's very versatile.

Last edited:
I don't think you can buy anything new. Second hand ones may not work properly - this gear is really old. I have a CSR and a Porsche wheel in boxes, the CSR has a slippy belt and the Porsche has a broken sensor (wired a bypass and got it working - but this is years ago)

Valid points. Thats why I'm also interested in some kind of adapter that allows you to use new wheels on old machines:

Thing is the 360 was the last platform that had loads of arcade racers and many of them aren't BC as the modern genre is very simulation based and not as fun.

I realize this is an old thread but I had no idea there was anything like this out there. Just ordered version 2 of this. Try to breath some new life into my old TX wheel and see how it feels compared to the T150 in GT7.

Well I got the Brook Ras1ution 2 in and I could not get it to work properly. I updated the firmware and everything looked all good at first but I could never get any force feedback even using the ps4/ps5 wheel setting. Tried a few different things but no luck and eventually it just kept disconnecting after a few seconds.

So I send it back as Michael Scott would say.

Last edited:
Back