Whats The Rariest Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter FunkinOnTha1
  • 27 comments
  • 1,587 views
Messages
20
I was wondering whats the Rariest vehicle in GT5 as of now

Im also new to GT5 and This Forum...
 
Welcome to GTP.:)👍

As to rare cars, none are rare. Only cars untradable that are not in tickets are considered rare. 👍
 
Yeah or go over to the marketplace. You can find nice people who are willing to trade and gift cars/tickets.

If you need friends or to borrow a car, feel free to add my playnthru2 account.👍

Thanks man.:)👍
 
I Appreciate It.. one other thing what are tickets? those things from Car Delivery?
 
Interesting.. I will figure that out .. is their a place on this forum speaking about the colors?
 
And cars over 1Mil Credit cant be gifted as cars correct?

Correct. White Tickets are cars sent as gifts. Green Tickets are price tickets and some of those cannot be traded. Level Tickets are Blue and so are some Special Tickets. Bday tickets are all black including the 1000k ticket.

The only rarest cars is the car you want now :ouch:...if you rip tickets or wait for the OCD or UCD, they do show up in time.
 
Correct. White Tickets are cars sent as gifts. Green Tickets are price tickets and some of those cannot be traded. Level Tickets are Blue and so are some Special Tickets. Bday tickets are all black including the 1000k ticket.

The only rarest cars is the car you want now :ouch:...if you rip tickets or wait for the OCD or UCD, they do show up in time.

Thanks,, I know this is off subject but do the daily login contains vehicles? I Dont understand the reason behind the Bonus stuff we get for login daily?
 
Thanks,, I know this is off subject but do the daily login contains vehicles? I Dont understand the reason behind the Bonus stuff we get for login daily?

No they don't. The daily log in bonus ups your payouts (winnings). It also ups the XP.👍
 
FunkinOnTha1
I was wondering whats the Rariest vehicle in GT5 as of now

Im also new to GT5 and This Forum...

Personally, I've seen the 2J Race Car and the original GT40 Race Car the least. But that's just my experience.
 
No they don't. The daily log in bonus ups your payouts (winnings). It also ups the XP.👍


Thanks Boss.. ill request you tonight when I get off work
I Need friends lol.. never played Online yet

ill put GTP Related and My Name is FunkinOnTha1
 
Personally, I've seen the 2J Race Car and the original GT40 Race Car the least. But that's just my experience.

I Have GT40 Race Car actually
I suppose everyones UCD is different because i've seen Supra RZ's a lot and some people beg for them -Shrugs
 
Personally, I've seen the 2J Race Car and the original GT40 Race Car the least. But that's just my experience.

The GT40 Race car is a prize car, it can be won.👍 The rare car list has a bunch of None Rare cars on it. Not even sure why that list still exists? Since everything is traded freely, nothing except untradable items are rare.

Everything else is just a matter of opening tickets or trading.:)👍

Read through that list.. It explains WHY nothing is rare.:sly:
 
The GT40 Race car is a prize car, it can be won.👍 The rare car list has a bunch of None Rare cars on it. Not even sure why that list still exists? Since everything is traded freely, nothing except untradable items are rare.

Everything else is just a matter of opening tickets or trading.:)👍

Read through that list.. It explains WHY nothing is rare.:sly:

Actually Red Bull X2010 Prototype as you need to gold all the Vettel Challange :p

but agreed...non are really rare and it is getting less and less rare in the market as time comes by.
 
The Rariest car? I might have some ideas on the RAREST car, but I've never heard of a "rarie" car..
 
The Rariest car? I might have some ideas on the RARESR car, but I've never heard of a "rarie" car..

That, folks, is a true fail. How about rarest.
 
That, folks, is a true fail. How about rarest.

I officially now hate the iPhone keyboard. Fixed now though :) that's quite a fail though I must admit.. Yes, rarest sounds good.
 
Actually Red Bull X2010 Prototype as you need to gold all the Vettel Challange :p

but agreed...non are really rare and it is getting less and less rare in the market as time comes by.

Winner winner chicken dinner.:lol:

Although it's a prize car, we COULD win (admittedly, I CAN'T,but in theory it's winnable.:sly::lol:)

@Funkinontha1, yeah cool send a FR anytime.:)👍
 
Everybody Just Buy Up All Cars That You See. and Win Every Car We Can Win..

YAYY GTP Team
 
I was wondering whats the Rariest vehicle in GT5 as of now

Im also new to GT5 and This Forum...


Camaro SS Edge Special, then Stealth and chrome models cars are the rarest as they are no longer available as of 12/31/2012 .. But there is several you can ONLY win or trade for.. GTR academy, 370Z academy, X2010 prototype, HPA R32, Jaguar XK 2010 .. This is only my opinion though :) 👍


PS if there is something in particular you need just ask! I have 2 accounts and 2 PS3's and I always keep one free for trade to help people out 👍

PSS: go ahead and send me a friend request @ Stupid-Fast_Jay .. I will send you the 2012 Academy GTR Black Edition, not only is it considerably rare but it will help you beat a lot of A & B Spec events
 
Last edited:
Back