isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 2, 2011 #1 Xanavi Hiroto GT-R 2001 with 0 miles Open to offers and can trade tonight. isocollector
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 2, 2011 #3 You got any 0 mile X1's ?
DAG0-CHOPPERS61 Messages 1,153 Messages DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98 Feb 2, 2011 #4 theflyingkiwi a lot Click to expand... lol
Eric Demory Formerly “Crooooooow” Premium Messages 6,695 Frederick, MD Feb 2, 2011 #6 It's probably worth about 750,000 American GT5 credits. I will trade you my Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08. It may sound like it costs more, but I actually want the Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01 more. I'll have time to trade tomorrow.
It's probably worth about 750,000 American GT5 credits. I will trade you my Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08. It may sound like it costs more, but I actually want the Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01 more. I'll have time to trade tomorrow.
Niandra usually just a t-shirt Premium Messages 1,364 Victoria Feb 2, 2011 #7 Nothing since you can just dupe it and trade?
boshuter Messages 1,929 Show Me State Messages Stroker-Z28 Feb 2, 2011 #8 isocollector You got any 0 mile X1's ? Click to expand... You want yellow, white, gloss blue, or purple? I need that car.
isocollector You got any 0 mile X1's ? Click to expand... You want yellow, white, gloss blue, or purple? I need that car.
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 2, 2011 #9 Yellow please Boshuter.....pm me and ill send accounts. Thanks