Whats under the hood of this S2000?

  • Thread starter Thread starter opendriver
  • 11 comments
  • 848 views
Sounds awesome but I don't think I would like that running around my neighborhood in the middle of the night...in fact I think I would have to shoot the driver.
 
pwnexplode.gif
 
highly tuned normally aspirated engine, that's for sure. Rotary came in mind.
 
That video again... it's probably as old as the internet. The guy edited the sound file with an editing software, it's been on S2Ki since forever.
 
He's not a very good driver.
 
It's a pitch edited video. It doesn't actually sound like that, at all.
 
Even though its edited, i gotta give the guy some props for making it sound pretty damn authentic.
 
Even though its edited, i gotta give the guy some props for making it sound pretty damn authentic.

Changing the pitch is simple stuff, bud. It doesn't take anything more than a downloadable audio editor.
 
You can clearly tell it was edited when he coughs....
 
sounds like an angry cat on speed :p think i prefer the standard noise lol
 
Back