Whats up with the Audi TT-S?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mini_roofer_S
  • 7 comments
  • 1,111 views
Messages
200
Messages
mini_roofer_S
Is this car a manual or a DSG transmission? I was watching the replay of a race I did and in one of the interior views you could see him paddle shifting yet there was clearly a 6 speed gear level as well. Silly mistake.
 
It also sounds wrong, like a lazy V6 with asmatic exhaust/induction
 
lol it sounded like an incline 4 to me.
 
Is this car a manual or a DSG transmission? I was watching the replay of a race I did and in one of the interior views you could see him paddle shifting yet there was clearly a 6 speed gear level as well. Silly mistake.

Check again, it's not a 6 speed shifter it's this:

2011-Audi-TTS-Facelift-05.jpg



Yes it is a DSG (S Tronic) not a manual.


From GT5, you can see they're the same, not a 6 speed.

5331389137_e4abd09ebf_z.jpg



Inline 5 Turbocharged

The TTS is Inline 4 turbocharged (In GT5), the TTRS is inline 5 turbocharged.
 
Last edited:
^^^ Funny how hard they try to make it look like a manual.
 
It's a 2 liter, inline 4, turbocharged. The inline 5 is in the TT-RS, which isn't in the game. As shown the DSG stick looks a lot like a regular ole 6speed shifter.
 
Back