Whats wrong with the custom music?

United States
The U.S
Blu_Subaru22
I unlocked it but it wont play my music. Its in Mp3 format and its in my memory card music file. Why isnt it working? I went to options and tried tjem both and its not working.

I think the GT PSP only reads musics that aren't inside folders.
I have folders for each album in PSP, but only two musics aren't in folders, only these two musics plays while i'm playing GT PSP. \o

I think the GT PSP only reads musics that aren't inside folders.
I have folders for each album in PSP, but only two musics aren't in folders, only these two musics plays while i'm playing GT PSP. \o

It can play music in folders as long as you direct the game to pull the MP3s from that folder (change that in the options of Gran Turismo).

^The options aren't that advanced. If you happen to have all the files in sub folders then for some reason it can't read them.

The music files have to be in the MUSIC folder that appears on the first folder options screen that you get when you click on the screen (through My Computer route). If you go into the PSP folder and put them in the music folder in there, they won't be read.

Also make sure the volume for the Custom soundtrack is turned up.

I hope that helps, but I'm sure its been discussed elsewhere.

^The options aren't that advanced. If you happen to have all the files in sub folders then for some reason it can't read them.

The music files have to be in the MUSIC folder that appears on the first folder options screen that you get when you click on the screen (through My Computer route). If you go into the PSP folder and put them in the music folder in there, they won't be read.

Also make sure the volume for the Custom soundtrack is turned up.

I hope that helps, but I'm sure its been discussed elsewhere.

I can be in a subfolder... create one named GTPSP and add music. You should have the option to choose either MUSIC or GTPSP.

Your quite correct about making sure to use the MUSIC folder in the root directory. I wasn't even aware that there was one in the PSP folder!

Back