Whats you favorate game on PS2 (other than GT3)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTchampion
  • 28 comments
  • 1,299 views
but i believe there has already been at least 2 threads on this already, next time try the search function as i'm sure one of the mods will tell you
 
I have a few favorite games.

MGS2: Substance
Silent Hill 2: GH
WWE Smackdown: SYM
NBA2K2 (Only basketball game that I have)
Grand Theft Auto III

and a few more.
 
Soul Calibur 2, Ace Combat 04, Smackdown SYM, Toca Race Driver and probably GTC.
 
Originally posted by MistaY
Soul Calibur 2, Ace Combat 04, Smackdown SYM, Toca Race Driver and probably GTC.

They Suck, don't make me beat you down.


Umm.. probablys GTA3 or Midnight Club 2.
 
irritating stick or maybe vib ribbion.
 
Originally posted by Brian P
They Suck, don't make me beat you down.


Umm.. probablys GTA3 or Midnight Club 2.

What would you know, suckface. :D

Vib ribbon?
That game was funny, I wish I bought it so I could see what a cd full of Meshuggah songs would bring up.
 
Originally posted by Acidman
but i believe there has already been at least 2 threads on this already, next time try the search function as i'm sure one of the mods will tell you

so what?? Don't you think maybe people's favourites change? As long as people post, there is obviously nothing wrong with putting a thread like this up. IMO
 
Favorites:

Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty
Grand Theft Auto : Vice City
Grand Theft Auto III
Ace Combat 04 : Shattered Skies
Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit 2
Final Fantasy X
 
Next to GT3? Well these are:

GTA3
GTA: VC
Red Faction 2
MGS 2
 
racing games : tokyo xtreme racer zero finish)
kaido battle ( finish)
wangan midnight (finish)
touge 3
ridge racer 5 finish)
nfshp2

fighting : capcom vs snk 2
marvel vs capcom 2
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Next to GT3? Well these are:

GTA3
GTA: VC
Red Faction 2
MGS 2

exactly same than i think!!!! those are some dam good games.... i love them all!!! :D :D :D
 
I swear this has been asked a thousand times now

Anyway my favourite is tekken 4
 
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Twisted Metal Black
Rez
Robot Alchemical Drive
Final Fantasy X
Jak and Daxter
Virtua Fighter 4
 
MGS2:Substance
THPS4
GTA3 & Vc
Time Splitters 1 & 2
 
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
 
Ace Combat 04 gets my vote as well
Devil May Cry
SSX
Matt Hoffmans 2
MGS2 (just for the secret bits)
 
MGS2
GTA3
Q Ball
Hot Shots Golf 3
Ace Combat 4
Activision Anthology
Silent Hill 3 (demo)
:D
 
GTA: VC
NBA 2K3
NFL 2K2
Freekstyle
Quake III: Revolution
Half-Life
Mortal Kombat DA
and BULLET TIME!:D
 
It depends on what mood I'm in, but If I have to pick one

Xenogears (PS1)
 
Wild ARMS 3
Def Jam Vendetta
Vice City
GTA3
Red Faction 2
 
Back