What's your best new GT6 car, or most improved from GT5 car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter redrick
  • 12 comments
  • 1,745 views
Messages
189
United States
Bellingham
Feel free to name more than one, & give no, or a few, or many (if you have time) reasons.
 
The 67 Cougar, sounds better and I can finally get a wing on it to add some downforce to the rear ;)
Am loving the way the RX7 LM feels
The Shelby Series One sounds much better
Loving the 70 Camaro
...

Now that I think about the list could get rather long so I think I'll stop now ;)
 
'13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ...genuinely stunned how good that car is!
 
Daihatsu storia x4 - try it and you'll see
 
I think of two cars so far that stand out:

Nissan Skyline GTR '97 - So much more fun to drive now with the new physics engine!

Honda Civic Type-R EP3 '04 - I own this in real life (this exact version in fact, the 2004 EP3) and I can ensure you that it's a lot more like the real deal in GT6 than in GT5 :D
 
The LLC Rocket.
I got it as a prize car... and been stuck in it ever since. It has done over half my Miles in GT6 so far.

The Mercedes Concept also good.
 
The R390, it was ugly as hell in GT5, now in GT6 it's a near-premium beauty that I can't get enough of. 👍
Also the 2002 Viper GTS is awesome since you can paint it and it now KEEPS THE STRIPES!!! (Yes that had to be in caps to show my excitement for this. Thanks PD!)
 
Chaparral 2J and Sauber Mercedes C9 are still my favorites. Pump up the 2J and it flies. The C9 is a road dominator.

The Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 with it's Mondo Beyondo styling, once you harden up the suspension a little and fully mod it to 504 pp, I think, gets around the track pretty good. I haven't raced it online so I'm not sure, but it easily waxes 650 pp computer cars. I wish PD would give us the Speed Test back. At least that way we could tell how fast cars were in a straight line for comparison.

And paint the XNR silver, the stock colors kill it.
 
Opera performance 350z at around 500pp is on rails! Great fun to drive and sounds "ok".
 
The bloody Toyota Minolta. The bane of the final race's existence, but now all mine thanks to the new seasonal events' cashes.
 
Back