Whats Your 'Driving Off Into The Sunset' Car?

• Thread starter N99GT
  • 39 comments
United Kingdom
UK, B'ham
npanchal / GTP_N99GT
simple really, most of us have heard about the expression of driving off into the sunset...so what car would you be driving?! (post a picture as well!)

For me it would have to be a Porsche Carrera GT, the best car Porsche has ever made (in my opinion!)
Or the Gembella Mirage GT in orange...my dream car :drool:!

Ford GTX1, duh.

Jeremy Clarkson did it and it looked awesome. The sound, the looks, the lack of top, the straight road...everything was there. And I wanna do that too :D

Can't post picture though due to current status on iPod. :indiff:

Mazda-787B-8.jpg

I would say a Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86...but that's more "riding off into the moonlight" car. In all honesty, I'd go for a GT-R.

I dont think we're referring to death here lol.

Bikes okay? I'd love to ride off into the sunset on any supersport. Automotive wise, an E36 m3 would be nice.

BrutherSuperior i like your style!! LOL

and yerh bikes as well, just post a picture because i haven't got a big idea about bikes apart from some of the famous ones.....ZX14, Hyabusa, R1 etc

and them F40's :drool:!

I dont think we're referring to death here lol.

Bikes okay? I'd love to ride off into the sunset on any supersport. Automotive wise, an E36 m3 would be nice.

I thought "riding off into the sunset" was a euphemism for death. You know, kind of like the end of a spaghetti western flick; you always see whoever ride off into the sunset at the end.

Driving off into the sunset? Can't be done right if its not American, and doesn't have a V8.

71' Cuda' 440 Six-Pack

Oh yes, that glorious V8 rumble. Muscle cars own the high way.

34.jpg

Don't we already have like 50 'Favorite Car' threads?

Anywho... a bullet-ridden, all the windows shot out, partially on fire CTS-V wagon. If I were better at Photoshop, I'd post a picture!

Don't we already have like 50 'Favorite Car' threads?

Anywho... a bullet-ridden, all the windows shot out, partially on fire CTS-V wagon. If I were better at Photoshop, I'd post a picture!

maybe their is, but not one about 'driving off into the sunset'....probably...well not one that i could find!

and there quite a lot of American Muscle here...! would have thought to see more GT cars such as the Aston DBS, 599, SLR etc....but hey their would be the common choice?!

and the '63 Vette....Dont hate me but im not a 'Huge' fan of American cars but i saw this one in like a dark metallic green and i couldn't stop caressing it.... o_O LOL

Back